onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Club Meeting

Jacko51

Trouble is, admin can't start banning people or deleting their posts unless they break site rules, & to be honest insulting/attacking any poster just fuels the fire/ruins a thread too. If it's not against site rules but you don't want to see anything from a certain person, put them on ignore.

You might be able to see quoted posts still, but if more people that do it instead of complaining about them, I can guarantee a lot less would be ruined/taken off topic.

Fair points. It's just exasperating.

I have people on ignore but see them when they're quoted. The problem is the old adage regarding arguing with an idiot "they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience" and unfortunately this is affecting the posters who actually have something relevant to post.

Advert

I'm sure people here would be a good deal less negative about Norman if he had shown an ounce of contrition for the mess he caused.

As for the subject matter of the thread, it's a good news story. Congratulations to Mark, Carol and everyone else involved.

It's just as exasperating for me too, as I do read the vast majority of what is posted! :razz:

As for the original topic, I don't see how this can be viewed as anything but positive news.

In that case, you have my every sympathy!

It's very sad that the site continue to let Knockoff and Earles spunk continue to post absolute drivel unchecked. Every thread is taken off on a tangent and ruined. Difficult to say attack the post and not the poster when every post is so moronic.

Still, I guess they're prolific, in terms of quantity, certainly not quality.

What a silly personal, offensive and uneducated post. Well done be proud of yourself.

I've just read back 3 threads which are actually taken off topic with grudges against people involved with the club.

I'm sorry this thread has gone so off topic thanks to Knocker and his stupidity. It was simply an attempt to alert people to what had gone on at the SC AGM which I attended - unlike some other supposed Vale fans on here who have commented freely.

The meeting was very positive. The new members of the committee seem determined to take the SC forward in a positive way and Carol Shanahan made an excellent impression on all those present.

Excellent, sorry I wasn't there.

What a silly personal, offensive and uneducated post. Well done be proud of yourself.

I've just read back 3 threads which are actually taken off topic with grudges against people involved with the club.

Uneducated? How so? Please point out which part of my post was uneducated. You do post utter drivel a lot of the time. Marginally less than the other WUM but still a significant amount.

The fact that lots of people on the forum have called you out as a WUM and the only person who seems to agree with you is Martin Knock-off, speaks volumes.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

And you're one to get all offended about personal posts when I've seen personal things written by you about others? Can you dish it out but not take it?

Uneducated? How so? Please point out which part of my post was uneducated. You do post utter drivel a lot of the time. Marginally less than the other WUM but still a significant amount.

The fact that lots of people on the forum have called you out as a WUM and the only person who seems to agree with you is Martin Knock-off, speaks volumes.

Do you really think I care what other people on a forum who may or may not support Port Vale call me?

Children, mine included, read this forum and there is absolutely no need for you to come out with the offensive spin on my username you did or drag me into your pathetic arguments on a thread that pertains to the SC and its activity.

Just because I see both sides of arguments and choose on a number of occasion to argue against the popular view doesn't in any way make me any less a fan than you or others.

I'd be ashamed of your original post, I really would.

I liked reading your posts previously even though we disagreed on some subjects, I won't be reading anymore so feel free to be as offensive as you like as you seem to wish to do.

Well what do you expect when you have a dedicated troll who just loves the attention. Not particularly ingenius but the determination has to be admired. Also the tone of the posts are quire well captured, comes across as someone stoically defending an unpopular position.

I swear MK is some advanced AI troll. I mean the posts appear to come from a human but there is a kind of mechanical certainty about them. Regular as clockwork, pitched with faux human emotion and clumsy attempts at historical revisionism.

the problem is NOT the Troll - its the looneys who try to make it see sense. Before any one replies to the troll just ask yourself one question - Is the troll likely to read my post as a sensible human being would ? The answer has to be NO so why and respond to the troll in the first place. If no one ever answers it, it will have no meaning in life and fade away until it re registers under a different name.

Do you really think I care what other people on a forum who may or may not support Port Vale call me?

Children, mine included, read this forum and there is absolutely no need for you to come out with the offensive spin on my username you did or drag me into your pathetic arguments on a thread that pertains to the SC and its activity.

Just because I see both sides of arguments and choose on a number of occasion to argue against the popular view doesn't in any way make me any less a fan than you or others.

I liked reading your posts previously even though we disagreed on some subjects, I won't be reading anymore so feel free to be as offensive as you like as you seem to

wish to do.

Put your toys back in the pram.You have done more than your fair share of insulting people and tried to belittle them.You claim to know many but very few actually know just who you are in real life (James)It seems that you take the easy way when people don't agree with you and you put them on your ever increasing ignore list.

I liked reading your posts previously even though we disagreed on some subjects, I won't be reading anymore so feel free to be as offensive as you like as you seem to wish to do.

If your children do read this forum, I sincerely hope they don't read some of your previous vitriolic and abusive posts towards Fradley.

It's a bit much for you to try and take the moral high ground considering some of your previous posts.

As for seeing both sides of the argument, it's clear you enjoy winding people up and have almost become a caricature. I don't call that seeing both sides of the argument.

With that all said, we'll do the grown up thing, keep me on ignore and I'll do likewise.

Put your toys back in the pram.You have done more than your fair share of insulting people and tried to belittle them.You claim to know many but very few actually know just who you are in real life (James)It seems that you take the easy way when people don't agree with you and you put them on your ever increasing ignore list.

Not to mntion the fact that for someone who supposedkly respects and endlessly defends the Smurfthwaites, he wants to support Martino who has claimed to be Danii and dragged the Smurfs name through the mud by saying she gt a sexual disease in Spain.

REP knows that the Martino account is not Danii as he has referred to Martino as 'he' a few times.

Maybe we ought to ask Norman directly about that ?

Not to mntion the fact that for someone who supposedkly respects and endlessly defends the Smurfthwaites, he wants to support Martino who has claimed to be Danii and dragged the Smurfs name through the mud by saying she gt a sexual disease in Spain.

REP knows that the Martino account is not Danii as he has referred to Martino as 'he' a few times.

Maybe we ought to ask Norman directly about that ?

Are you really that small minded?

Archived