onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Club Meeting

Jacko51

I hope you are right and that I am wrong. I have nothing against Carol as a person, I'm sure she is delightful.

I just don't want Synectics to get any closer to the club than they already are.

People on here seem to dismiss anything that I say because yes I am a supportive of Norman Smurthwaite.

I'm also certain that a lot of you have short memories of how bad Vale have had things in our recent past.

V2001, Nil paid shares, Blue Sky Turf, Mike Lloyd, Glenn Oliver, Administration etc etc...

Compared to our resent past Norman is a God send to our Football Club.

Interstiong that you lied that you have only followed Vale since 2014, but remembner all that lot. And Norman is more of a ************ than a God send.

Advert

I hope you are right and that I am wrong. I have nothing against Carol as a person, I'm sure she is delightful.

I don't know about me being right but I'm pretty sure you'll be wrong.

I just don't want Synectics to get any closer to the club than they already are.

Why?

People on here seem to dismiss anything that I say because yes I am a supportive of Norman Smurthwaite.

No, we generally dismiss what you say because you are a WUM and usually talk utter nonsense.

I'm also certain that a lot of you have short memories of how bad Vale have had things in our recent past.

V2001, Nil paid shares, Blue Sky Turf, Mike Lloyd, Glenn Oliver, Administration etc etc...

I remember all of that and considerably more.

Compared to our resent past Norman is a God send to our Football Club.

So overspending by £800k a season makes him a god? Getting the Vale relegated by a series of ludicrous decisions makes him a god? You do worship some strange icons, Knocker.

I really don't understand why people still respond to this joker... it's a wind up. Someone who told me they were Danni then denied doing it the very next second.

All they want is for people to reply, that's what winning look like to them. People trying to make him look daft by rubbishing his posts are simply giving him what he wants.

I learnt the hard way... just ignore!!

I really don't understand why people still respond to this joker... it's a wind up. Someone who told me they were Danni then denied doing it the very next second.

All they want to for people to reply, that's what winning look like to them. People trying to make him look daft by rubbishing his posts are simply giving him what he wants.

I learnt the hard way... just ignore!!

I know what you say is true, IC. There are indeed people in the world who thrive on being made to look stupid. Bizarre isn't it.

I don't know about me being right but I'm pretty sure you'll be wrong.

Why?

No, we generally dismiss what you say because you are a WUM and usually talk utter nonsense.

I remember all of that and considerably more.

So overspending by £800k a season makes him a god? Getting the Vale relegated by a series of ludicrous decisions makes him a god? You do worship some strange icons, Knocker.

Firstly Jean I'd suggest that you be less judgemental, it's not a particularly endearing trait in a person.

Secondly I don't want Synectics to own Port Vale as they simply don't have the financial power to do so. I've heard some on here promoting a club that finances itself only by its income.

What do Synectics do when things don't go to plan? Borrow the money?

I'm also glad that you remember our past Jean and the heartache we've been through.

I have to question if you genuinely feel that we are in a worse situation than we were under V2001?

Lastly to answer you regarding Norman Smurthwaite getting the Vale relegated. It was the players not scoring enough goals and conceding too many that did that?

Firstly Jean I'd suggest that you be less judgemental, it's not a particularly endearing trait in a person.

Secondly I don't want Synectics to own Port Vale as they simply don't have the financial power to do so. I've heard some on here promoting a club that finances itself only by its income.

What do Synectics do when things don't go to plan? Borrow the money?

I'm also glad that you remember our past Jean and the heartache we've been through.

I have to question if you genuinely feel that we are in a worse situation than we were under V2001?

Lastly to answer you regarding Norman Smurthwaite getting the Vale relegated. It was the players not scoring enough goals and conceding too many that did that?

Who's insane idea was it to get Bruno in as manager? who's insane idea was it to go for some many unknown untested players Who's idea was it not to add to the squad when in and around the play offs?

Yet another thread that descends into total and utter farce

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Well what do you expect when you have a dedicated troll who just loves the attention. Not particularly ingenius but the determination has to be admired. Also the tone of the posts are quire well captured, comes across as someone stoically defending an unpopular position.

I swear MK is some advanced AI troll. I mean the posts appear to come from a human but there is a kind of mechanical certainty about them. Regular as clockwork, pitched with faux human emotion and clumsy attempts at historical revisionism.

As far as I can tell Synectics Solutions is a very reputable and successful company and therefore well led by its directors. As an example Synectics Solutions has tendered for several contracts since 1996 to provide the data matching service in the National Fraud Initiative - previously coordinated by the Audit Commission and since its abolition by the Cabinet Office within the Civil Service. The latest NFI report is at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-fraud-initiative-report-november-2016. This shows the company is providing an important public service and has the complete trust of the Civil Service through the vetting in the procurement process and the delivery of the actual data matching service.

I did actually, in a way that makes me better than Carol Shanahan. She still charges us Vale fans for parking.

If smurf had purchased the land would he have offered free parking?... Would he have given the parking money to the local community?... Would he have given it in loans to someone?

Its surprising what a good bit of PR can do

Only he can answer that Geo, I support Smurthwaite but I don't subscribe to blind obedience.

Before the land was sold where did the car park money go?

I understand people may support smurf... I just dont understand why given his actions/statements.

Obedience is not one of my strong suits, blind or otherwise.

Welcome on board Carol , hopefully a potential future owner of our club.

My only concerns with all of the shenanigans since Smurf absconded from being chairman, is that firstly Synetics were rejected followed by Manorshop.

He brazenly offered shirt sponsorship or stand sponsorship as an alternative.

Manorshop now sponsor the shirts ( we are very happy with this ) and now Carol is getting involved with the foundation. We applaud both of these positive things, however the bigger picture is that Smurf holds all the aces and his tenure and grip on OUR club appears stronger than ever. The longer this drags on the worse for us irrespective of whether or not the team do well on the pitch.

My fear about Carol Shanahan is that, is her angle to get support on her side for when she makes her next bid for the Vale?

I hope this isn't the case but it concerns me.

She wouldn't need to work too hard to get support but on the other hand our present owner has got a 'shed' load of work to get many to trust him one jot.

Archived