onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tyrone Barnett sentenced to 2 years

smithie

Advert

Barnett and Pope up top would be a horrible, physical strikeforce for a back 4 to handle.

Welcome Tyrone!

It's a perfect signing for League 2. Basically 11 cavemen, who will break noses, ribs and other orrifices in order to get us out of this league. I'm hoping for draconian, blood and thunder football but one where I see the opposition wishing they'd never been born after a game against us.

It's a perfect signing for League 2. Basically 11 cavemen, who will break noses, ribs and other orrifices in order to get us out of this league. I'm hoping for draconian, blood and thunder football but one where I see the opposition wishing they'd never been born after a game against us.

Just need Bikey at the back now to spice things up a bit?

Barnett

Pope

Forrester

Turner

Walker or another nippy striker.

Now that wouldn't look too bad all of a sudden as a strike force and is certainly miles ahead of last seasons options!

Looks as through the aim will be to load the box through Montano and potentially Green for our physical front line. Still think if we can get fit Forrester would give us something at this level too and Turner could finally break through for us. (One of the few benefits of relegation that our youngsters on the verge of breaking through could now progress)

Need to sort the midfield out though. Callum Guy would make everyone much more optimistic I think!

If we can get Green signed though it seems less doomsday than it did a couple of days back.

That was the way Brown played his football, not scared of leaving the odd foot in.

What a weapon

**** you Yukon. I am entitled to my opinion. Reggie scored twice what Barnett did in a relegated team in 7 less games, that speaks volumes. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is it is a poor signing, Wimbledon fans are dancing in the streets.

I can name players we should be interested in the likes of Mirfin, Scougall, Ness, Darby, Eagles, a couple of those have already been snapped up so pointless me mentioning them i guess. Basically we look like we are going to be a horrible bruising side, pity Brown couldn't instil some of that in his 10 cup finals or we wouldn't be in this state now.

I am not a football scout Grainge, so off the top of my head no i can't. The problem with this site is if you express an opinion you are negative or anti-Vale.

I put this to you, should an absolute miracle occur and it would be one, and we got promotion, we would have Pope 33, Barnett 32 , Kay 35 , Pugh 34 all plying their trade in League one still under contract. Brilliant.

There is a way of putting your opinion the way you did it is downright insulting

include me all you want pal. Lainton is a good steady signing i alluded to in a previous post. Davis..jury out. Kay.. good steady eddie. Montano...possible star turn...Kelly....strange one...Pope ...brought purely to please the fans..

And i do have knowledge of players, Barnett was appalling at Vale for Shrewsbury and his contract was curtailed as he was so poor. That is what i am basing my opinions on and also goal record and opinions of Wimbledon fans do count. After all Grimsby fans probably think they have a world beater in Sam Kelly but we have seen him every week.

We are where we are and we've got what we've got.

Criticising, moaning, or falling out with each other will not alter anything.

M.Brown is the boss. He chooses the players to the best of his ability. He runs the show. Whether or not anybody thinks that some of the players are not up to standard, precious little can be done about it by arguing with each other. So why not just support the team and give them a bit of confidence?

Archived