onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Changes to the law

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

The trouble is that people categorise drugs all in one boat. There is a massive difference between all the different drugs on the market, Heroin is nothing like MDMA, weed is nothing like LSD so to decriminalise all drugs could be catastrophic. Marijuana is probably the most talked about becoming legal and was trialled in Brixton for a while a few years back also the Liberals had it in their manifesto. I don't know how they could make it legal now they are clamping down on smoking as more often than not people smoke it with tobacco and it has been proven to have harmful side effects.

Known IS recruiters to be beheaded on return to the UK.

Trouble is for every one we behead they will react with at least 10 innocent British.

They shouldn't be allowed to return, that would be a new law but unfortunately the human rights act won't allow us to enforce it.

Most if not all towns towns/cities in the USA have School Recource Officers who are town policemen/women assigned to protect the town school system as part of their overall duties. It is usually far from one School Resource Officer to one school but in "dangerous' towns/cities there maybe more than one to a school.

As a result the school systsems have good close co-operation with the town police, which believe it or not, in most communities promotes good community relationships, less them and us with the kids as they are growing up. The SRO's also get involved in education on driving, alcohol and drugs etc. It's a good thing but it costs money.

It's interesting and noteworthy that you thought it was worth posting to tell us they were all Asian - but as already alluded to, if your friend only saw 1 person, how did you and he find out the other 4 were Asian ?

Would you have posted and told us if they were all left-handed, or tranvestites or Morris Dancers ?

Would you say Asians are more likely to do this sort of thing ?

Please don't say Im calling you anything - ( I just wondered your logic for the post ) - when some posters say that it makes them sound like the victims they get all 'angry of Mayfair' about.

Yeah Bea's definitely not calling you anything and is definitely just interest in the logic of the post. (Definitely NOT the logic of using the word Asian which is the one word of the post Bea has latched on to).

I've told you before Bea, I hate FALSE victimhoom. People who impose victimhood on other people because of their skin colour for example.

People being wrongly accused of racism are not false victims.

Right, something to chew on...

Ban the eating of meat.

Ban alcohol.

Voting age at 16.

A four day week (automation and technology should be making work hours shorter, but instead are making a small fraction of people richer. Let's readdress that balance and make more jobs available).

Introduce a basic universal income for all.

Nationalise any arms manufacturers. Who else should we be making weapons for apart from our government for defence.

Ban religious schools and unelected religious representatives in the lords, and any hereditary peers. Do they pay taxes? If not,bring them in line with any other business.

I'm not for legalising drugs, though it would allow the government to cut birth control into it, which would be good.

Make nutrition and cookery a compulsory subject in school from 5-18. An obesity epidemic is costing the NHS a fortune and is only getting worse.

On the spot fines for spitting.

Ban emojis, especially the laughing/crying one.

I liked the conservative idea about the right to wipe for online footprint, especially for kids.

Make people who end up in A&E due to being drunk pay towards their care. Drunks take up half the appointments on a Friday and Saturday night.

Yeah Bea's definitely not calling you anything and is definitely just interest in the logic of the post. (Definitely NOT the logic of using the word Asian which is the one word of the post Bea has latched on to).

'I've told you before Bea, I hate FALSE victimhoom. People who impose victimhood on other people because of their skin colour for example.

People being wrongly accused of racism are not false victims. But I'm a bit of a saddo myself

You complain when I reply to your posts, so I avoided you today.

But you have to follow my reply to someone else and answer for them. He can write joined up words himself, you know.

Better get some help, your fixation with me is somewhat creepy to say the least.

'I've told you before Bea' - hilarious ! :laugh: - so you say - but the post was to Phil - and I don't give a tuppeny **** what you think, going on from ************ to breakfast time about your views - you are literally nothing, a digital nobody on a website.

I don't and never will know you so give it a rest and find someone else to aunt when, as requested, you are left alone - oh sorry,, you have all day on other threads too.:laugh:

Get some anger management and a few valium for the capitals though, cant have you throwing toys around before bedtime.

You complain when I reply to your posts, so I avoided you today.

But you have to follow my reply to someone else and answer for them. He can write joined up words himself, you know.

Better get some help, your fixation with me is somewhat creepy to say the least.

'I've told you before Bea' - hilarious ! :laugh: - so you say - but the post was to Phil - and I don't give a tuppeny **** what you think, going on from ************ to breakfast time about your views - you are literally nothing, a digital nobody on a website.

I don't and never will know you so give it a rest and find someone else to aunt when, as requested, you are left alone - oh sorry,, you have all day on other threads too.:laugh:

Get some anger management and a few valium for the capitals though, cant have you throwing toys around before bedtime.

How strange Bea, you post about me and then call me paranoid when I reply?

You imply everyone is racist despite zero evidence and call them paranoid when they ask you to evidence it?

You say I have anger issues yet you and your mate constantly have posts edited because you can't control your language?

I'm glad you noticed the caps letters. It's proof you've finally read one of my posts.

Right, something to chew on...

Ban the eating of meat. great

Ban alcohol. no, just tax it massively

Voting age at 16. yes

A four day week (automation and technology should be making work hours shorter, but instead are making a small fraction of people richer. Let's readdress that balance and make more jobs available).

Introduce a basic universal income for all. neds thought but probably ok

Nationalise any arms manufacturers. Who else should we be making weapons for apart from our government for defence. yes, and gradually wind them down

Ban religious schoolsmassively top priority and unelected religious representatives in the lords, and any hereditary peers.yes Do they pay taxes? If not,bring them in line with any other business.

I'm not for legalising drugs,naturaly grown marihjuana, yes - most others treat as medical problem though it would allow the government to cut birth control into it, which would be good.

Make nutrition and cookery a compulsory subject in school from 5-18. An obesity epidemic is costing the NHS a fortune and is only getting worse.sounds ok, but obesity can be caused by other factors

On the spot fines for spitting.and litter, and fly tipping.

Ban emojis, especially the laughing/crying one. Hes got to have some outlet and hobby, so don't be mean - no, too cruel

I liked the conservative idea about the right to wipe for online footprint, especially for kids. adults too then a year after posting

Make people who end up in A&E due to being drunk pay towards their care. Drunks take up half the appointments on a Friday and Saturday night.]needs thought, drug users too,

Some animal protection laws to be added, and speed limit reductions on roads and all racists and bigots and people who don't accept there is such a thing as hate crime to wear big white pointy hats I'm pretty happy with that lot. My opinion only of course.

How strange Bea, you post about me and then call me paranoid when I reply?

You imply everyone is racist despite zero evidence and call them paranoid when they ask you to evidence it?

You say I have anger issues yet you and your mate constantly have posts edited because you can't control your language?

I'm glad you noticed the caps letters. It's proof you've finally read one of my posts.

The post you made was about an anecdote told by PhilPVFC which I replied to, and you chose to answer for him - seeking out my reply for criticism. It was clearly not just adding your own opinion, so in this case it was PhilPVFC I was posting back to, your paranoid remark is nonsensical (surprise surprise!)

You dont know what's been edited out - sometimes it is names, not expletives.

Now be a good dog and go play with your winalot and bone, or find someone else sad enough to waste time arguing with you, Im going out for the evening now you'll be pleased to know.

, and try not to get one of your cronies to answer for you or you for them, it makes you look so weak and pathetic.

The post you made was about an anecdote told by PhilPVFC which I replied to, and you chose to answer for him - seeking out my reply for criticism. It was clearly not just adding your own opinion, so in this case it was PhilPVFC I was posting back to, your paranoid remark is nonsensical (surprise surprise!)

You dont know what's been edited out - sometimes it is names, not expletives.

Now be a good dog and go play with your winalot and bone, or find someone else sad enough to waste time arguing with you, Im going out for the evening now you'll be pleased to know.

, and try not to get one of your cronies to answer for you or you for them, it makes you look so weak and pathetic.

Stand by your posts Bea. If you want to say something then say it and stick with it instead of trying to claim your talking about someone/something else.

You are very opinionated, as am I, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve by backtracking all the time?

Hasn't stopped a lot of shootings at schools in the States though.

No it hasn't and most probably never will but it will never be known how many shootings/bad events a police presence has prevented by just being a deterrent. As I said in my original post the presence is not just about security.

Archived