Tony Hadley resigns

Santa

Devo'd.

Advert:

Advert:

Possibly one of the ultimate 80s posers and a voice like a not very well tuned foghorn. But SB were so 80s and quite amusing if you weren't into them.

Big patron of Huntington's disease charity..should be more known for this than he is. Horrible condition http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/huntingtons-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Could cover for Popey as the big lad up front

Mr Hadley would make a better chairman!

I don't think so, whatever your opinion of Mr Fradley is.

He is reportedly considering standing as a Conservative MP candidate, and has been described as a Thatcherite and says he has never claimed benefits ( how wonderful of him !).

Divorced, with 5 children and reportedly worth a great deal of money, despite being humiliated in a court case in 1999 and losing hundreds of thousands of pounds in a spat over royalties.

Once described (2104) as the most high profile celebrity backer of the Tories. Has been on fox-hunting events and is reported to be very 'savvy' about tax.

Now weighing in at a tad under 18 stone, he is said to have once got stuck in a turnstile at his favourite football club Arsenal.

I think the Kemps are far more talented to be honest, and proved to be good actors too in the Krays film.

Simon Le Bon on the other hand would make a great chairman.

If Lemmy were still with us, he could have teamed up with Smurf and re-released 'Silver Machine' - Hawksmurf or Motornorm - both have a ring to them.

Much more Potteries style than Hampstead boy Hadley.

Simon Le Bon on the other hand would make a great chairman.

The original Duran Duran singer was one Stephen Duffy who has worked extensively with Robbie Williams. There is your port vale connection proving that Mr Duffy would make the best chairman when it comes to Duran Duran singers :)

Seems to me that John Bon Jovi would be worth a go..his 'Livin' on a Prayer' would make an appropriate theme song or maybe one of the Clash could come on board "Should I stay or should I go" could be Norman's new song

Advert:

Archived