onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The BREXIT SCAM 12 months on

FATBOYSTEVE

To be honest, much about Thailand makes me feel deeply uneasy. I think there's something inherently creepy about people who choose to go and live over there. Generally dirty little sleazeballs.

Wow... isnt that like saying all the foreigners are trying to get into the uk for one reason?... not a very left wing, fairer society sort of statement... your red flag is slipping

And your going off topic

Advert

To be honest, much about Thailand makes me feel deeply uneasy. I think there's something inherently creepy about people who choose to go and live over there. Generally dirty little sleazeballs.

I know you've fallen out, but what you're suggesting there is bang out of order. Does that mean immigrants here are scrounging criminals too?

I think a due diligence exercise is needed. The EC need to propose costs that they think the UK is liable to meet and these need to be evaluated by accountants, statisticians, actuaries and lawyers etc. In general there is the past, the present and the future. The past is cost caused by things like past staff who have retired where I can see the UK should accept a proportion of the pension costs etc. The present is ongoing costs - my view on that is that the EU / EC operates on cycles. So for example the costs associated with project based schemes like the European Regional Development Fund have 6 year cycles and 2 year final close downs. They come to an end at specific times and once funded UK liability also ends as the next cycle is after the UK leaves. The total EU / EC budget works on this time bound basis, so UK liability and exit from liability should not be too difficult to arbitrate. As for the future the UK should choose or negotiate what it wants to continue to contribute to. So for access to the single market and a new form of customs union the UK should negotiate fees. For participation in other projects, schemes of cooperation like security etc. contributions / costs should be fairly agreed.

I listened to David Davies on Andrew Marr on Sunday and I was pretty impressed with what he said. It left a positive impression of our position and particularly that there is substantial objective sector based economic analysis which will inform the negotiation and strategy in due course.

What your describing is another long winded process full of more overpaid beaurocrats in addition to the ones we already have

There's a presumption that all the EU national working here are fruit pickets and polish plumbers.

People need to check out what Brexit actually means for us and the people who are leaving. The cancer hospital that treated me has suddenly lost 8 Consultant oncologists. They are not all from the EU but have also had the signal that they are not welcome here.

I was treated for a problem linked to my previous cancer before Christmas. Three surgeons did the job. One from New Zealand, gone home now. An Italian neurosurgeon now gone home. I was nursed by Spanish and Italian nurses and they were very good. They will go home.

Brexit is a disaster for the NHS. Check out the vacancies.

There's a presumption that all the EU national working here are fruit pickets and polish plumbers.

People need to check out what Brexit actually means for us and the people who are leaving. The cancer hospital that treated me has suddenly lost 8 Consultant oncologists. They are not all from the EU but have also had the signal that they are not welcome here.

I was treated for a problem linked to my previous cancer before Christmas. Three surgeons did the job. One from New Zealand, gone home now. An Italian neurosurgeon now gone home. I was nursed by Spanish and Italian nurses and they were very good. They will go home.

Brexit is a disaster for the NHS. Check out the vacancies.

Have you ever thought what the EU Superstate have in store for us if we Remain?

Have you ever thought what the EU Superstate have in store for us if we Remain?

Yeah. We know. It's a plan to increase further EU nationals social freedoms. Reform their own political process.

Create a greater external trading block with the like and if America, China and a collective block of South American Countries.

They actually announce all of these things, it's probably on their own website, I know crazy isn't it? Imagine having a political agenda and telling everyone about it? It's almost novel compared to this Brexit in their pocket game our Government are playing.

Of course I don't think that and, to be honest, I regret my post.

I think this is a big and very fair gesture by Mr H, and take back my support of the original too. However, I will add that many of the posts made on here of this type are the result of severely provoking people into making them.

There have been a lot of times lately where people who should know better actually took the lead in mocking, smirking, downright nastiness and abuse of position such as the 'I didn't know Abbott and Costello would annoy you so much - Id have used it earlier' post.

Add that into routine deleting of any mention of May that is mildly and jokingly abusive ( vampires, Maybot etc) - always deleted, but personal and vicious criticism of Corbyn and Diane Abbott always left alone with the whining excuse of 'I cant see every post'. Some people always manage to see the ones that they want to, the ones attacking the right-wing.

Personally, I think that if somebody is going to get involved in slanging matches and join in with scummy gang-warfare posters, clearly taking sides, as opposed to decent debate, they should relinquish their moderator hat and post as a normal user. Most moderators don't seem to have a problem with this. Enough, though.

Maybe a line could be drawn under it, and a bit more even- handedness applied by all parties, and try to remember we all support the same club, and I don't exclude myself. Time will tell.

Now, can we all get on topic...

Brexit.... the overwhelming thing I notice is how long ago that vote seems now, feels like three years not one. Even the General Election seems to have been quite a while ago.

Next major significant elections are the German ones I think.

Yeah. We know. It's a plan to increase further EU nationals social freedoms. Reform their own political process.

Create a greater external trading block with the like and if America, China and a collective block of South American Countries.

They actually announce all of these things, it's probably on their own website, I know crazy isn't it? Imagine having a political agenda and telling everyone about it? It's almost novel compared to this Brexit in their pocket game our Government are playing.

Anybody can have a political agenda,ask Jezza.It's whether you can deliver it instead of preaching it?

Anybody can have a political agenda,ask Jezza.It's whether you can deliver it instead of preaching it?

If anybody can do it, and they are 'all the same, liars, etc' why do you continually pick out Jeremy Corbyn? Maybe he would be able to, maybe not - but I would wager he would not have the weasel U-turns that have dominated the last 3 budgets, and the terrible decisions and lack of leadership that we have seen from May and previously from Cameron.

There is no douibt that Conervatives virtually never deliver what they say.

As it has turned out, May's most prominent points from the election manifesto have all been dropped too - Winter Fuel, Pension triple lock, fox hunting, most of the dementia tax hopefully too - so the election was a very good thing indeed.

It's ironic that the most objectionable policies have gone thanks to the appalling lack of foresight and judgement of a leader totally out of touch with her people.

Which is why I am convinced Brexit will go down the same pan with all the other effulent.

If anybody can do it, and they are 'all the same, liars, etc' why do you continually pick out Jeremy Corbyn? Maybe he would be able to, maybe not - but I would wager he would not have the weasel U-turns that have dominated the last 3 budgets, and the terrible decisions and lack of leadership that we have seen from May and previously from Cameron.

There is no douibt that Conervatives virtually never deliver what they say.

As it has turned out, May's most prominent points from the election manifesto have all been dropped too - Winter Fuel, Pension triple lock, fox hunting, most of the dementia tax hopefully too - so the election was a very good thing indeed.

It's ironic that the most objectionable policies have gone thanks to the appalling lack of foresight and judgement of a leader totally out of touch with her people.

Which is why I am convinced Brexit will go down the same pan with all the other effulent.

Yet despite all that Bea she's still in power.Doesn't say much for the opposition does it?

Archived