onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

Yes, you need physicality and strength(especially in the air)in Division Two as the ball is in the air a lot more and it's often a battle for possession.

Adams knew this last time and had the likes of MacDonald, Griffith, Pope and McCombe in the squad. We'll need 2-3 like that.

Advert

Joe was rejected by Leicester and Fleetwood and so will have a point to prove at Port Vale.

He will be fighting for his future and should give 100% which was lacking in some players last season.

Give the man a chance before criticising. We may be pleasantly surprised.

I didn't think Davis was too bad first time around, yes he was a little bit men against boys at times but I thought he showed some potential. The key is though whether he has improved with so little senior football played since he left. I think it's a steady signing.

Lainton sounds a good pro and Bury fans seem to think he was a good leader. Other than that I've barely heard of him.

Montano looks a typical winger. Can be brilliant on his day but often an enigma. I certainly don't think our management team would be the kind to give him any slack though so could be a good signing. Him down one wing, Eagles down the other, possibly Andoh as another option? That looks to have some potential.

Would have preferred his brother Harry who is more experienced and played at Div 1 and Div 2 regularly.

Surely Brown should be recruiting regular first team players before signing squad players.

Wasting his budget again on quantity rather than quality.

Will he ever learn or is Davis a panic signing to make up the numbers.

I'm wondering who is doing the scouting for Davis? Surely Brown wont have seen enough of him or know much about him to want to bring him in?

It looks like a very cheap option to me.

You know the scout, Darren Wrack who gets paid to... you know scout... I think he possibly could of scouted Davis?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You know the scout, Darren Wrack who gets paid to... you know scout... I think he possibly could of scouted Davis?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

how many games after Christmas did he play last season? No idea why we would be bringing the kid back. He wasn't good enough for Leicester and he wasn't good enough for Fleetwood. Like I said, it looks like a very cheap and easy signing. No imagination needed at all to bring him back.

Would have preferred his brother Harry who is more experienced and played at Div 1 and Div 2 regularly.

Harry would be a massive risk while he's still recovering from what seems to be a serious knee injury. I think Joe deserves a chance. Seems as though he was out of favour at Fleetwood, but doesn't mean he's a bad player. He played quite a bit when he was loaned to them and after he signed under their previous manager I think.

Archived