onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

Advert

I'm sure there are still good players out there without a club but as each day passes the list reduces in quality.

It has to be disappointing that we've only got one over the line in the past couple of weeks and that we're still short in several key areas.

Triallists are all well and good but tend to be players who can't get clubs because of injury problems/other issues and are the ones left at the bottom of the barrel.

After months and months of planning we ought to be in a position of having 90% of our first team in place for the first friendly.

Let's hope that we've got something up our sleeve!

Surely after all the exits there is a few quid down the back of the sofa for a bit more quality.

don't be so bloody obstreperous,this is a forum for opinions and that ones mine OK.

There are a number of ************ on here that can't stand people giving their opinions if they're not all positive, and are very quick to shout them down.

They are a massive part of what makes this forum so pathetic these days.

There are a number of ************ on here that can't stand people giving their opinions if they're not all positive, and are very quick to shout them down.

They are a massive part of what makes this forum so pathetic these days.

think j walter started similar time to knackered welli maybe just a coincidence but seems a few trolls on here wouldnt take em too serious just ignore but they do dilute any debate..

just my opinion of course

I'm sure there are still good players out there without a club but as each day passes the list reduces in quality.

It has to be disappointing that we've only got one over the line in the past couple of weeks and that we're still short in several key areas.

Triallists are all well and good but tend to be players who can't get clubs because of injury problems/other issues and are the ones left at the bottom of the barrel.

After months and months of planning we ought to be in a position of having 90% of our first team in place for the first friendly.

Surely after all the exits there is a few quid down the back of the sofa for a bit more quality.

agree, think this has been the concern early, surely you should aim to get your main targets home first even if you have to pay over the odds then fill the squad, but as time ticks by we have to have numbers and fill the squad so the budget for quality will reduce.

Whatever the reason we aint getting targets or even identifying them time is going to be against us being an organised quality outfit - this season could really go anyway and hope our strongest first choice are good enough and can stay fit and free from suspensions

Chris Hussey signed for Swindon on season long loan.

Brown missed out again.

Disappointing news however it goes to show where footballers see a club with ambition of promotion whilst we appear to be happy to get to mid table which most fans seem to be happy with according to anther thread.

Not me!

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Still shopping in Poundland Brown can't attract decent players to the club so is forced to gamble on sick notes and geriatrics.How many players have Swindon signed so far and don't seem to be struggling to attract decent players.

On the Facebook page:

Michael Tonge, Danny Green, Tom Walker all training with us & playing today. There's also 1 or 2 more but I think there could be a spelling mistake on the post, it says 'Nicholas and Gaytam' are too, which doesn't mean anything to me, but could to others?

Can't find anything from the 2nd name on Google...

Still shopping in Poundland Brown can't attract decent players to the club so is forced to gamble on sick notes and geriatrics.How many players have Swindon signed so far and don't seem to be struggling to attract decent players.

To be fair he's been their first decent signing and it's probably to do with his relationship with Flitcroft.

Archived