onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

You think it is... i have heard stuff that makes me confident it isn't.

I appreciate you don't have the info I have heard and don't want to believe it.

But you can understand why it makes me so angry given I HAVE heard it... so lucky you. Ignorance is bliss and it shows why you don't fully grasp what's going on.

But you don't have the balls to actually say what it is but you don't mind spreading innuendo.

Kind of defeats your 'superior attitude' argument.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Their fans have been relatively happy since they got Robins in, doing a decent job there & I reckon they'll be competing for play-offs or possibly automatic this season.

Robins is a steady manager never had a great deal of luck at some of the clubs he's been at. He actually did a very good job at Rotherham before Tony Stewart bought them and they had the new ground and money to spend.

As much as Coventry have been on a downward spiral and off the pitch been run badly, I'd be surprised if they keep getting it wrong on the pitch with their potential fanbase. They'll still get 8-9K to start with in League Two which is very good for that level.

Please don't sign another sick note.

We had enough of those last year with Forrester and Thomas, plus a few more.

Blimey, we are scraping the barrel now.

I'd agree generally we do seem to get our fair share, however looking at Green's record a double leg break just before the end of 2015/16 season seems to be the reason he missed all of 16/17. 30 games and 6 goals the season before that in League Two for Luton. The 2 years at MK Dons before he only mustered 24 games though!?

Sometimes I think we have to go with what we can get and take a bit of a gamble as much as I agree sicknotes are no use what so ever!

Robins is a steady manager never had a great deal of luck at some of the clubs he's been at. He actually did a very good job at Rotherham before Tony Stewart bought them and they had the new ground and money to spend.

As much as Coventry have been on a downward spiral and off the pitch been run badly, I'd be surprised if they keep getting it wrong on the pitch with their potential fanbase. They'll still get 8-9K to start with in League Two which is very good for that level.

The last time they were promoted from the 4th tier they were 2nd to us, I think it will be different this time.

I accept your obvious concession that you have lost this argument and cant come up with anything constructive. Until next time.

Like how you failed to answer my previous observation about not having the balls to post evidence rather than innuendo. Only one person bud that's lost this argument and that is the now defunct iron curtain aka.... the flimsy blind!

Right, just to clarify, the player isn't great as everyone has quite clearly pointed out. The point I'm trying to make is, Crewe wanted him, needed to pay a fee and did so to get there man. When are we going to do that?

I remember us taking anthony grant off them two years ago and he was their highest paid player. Whats your point?

Like how you failed to answer my previous observation about not having the balls to post evidence rather than innuendo. Only one person bud that's lost this argument and that is the now defunct iron curtain aka.... the flimsy blind!

Whether I have the minerals (or respect to the people I know) to post the info or not, has no impact on the fact that I know what I heard and you don't have the full info.

You wont believe me until you get the full info... I dont care if you believe me or not.

soooooo... cool.

Obviosuly its very unfortunate the lad suffered such a horrific injury, but on the whole players rarely come back to the level they were after a setback such as this. Further to this, although I know little about him, the fact he was a right winger suggested he had a bit of pace, and this will have also been affected by his layoff.

Its getting a bit frustrating signings players who have something wrong with them (lack of experience, too old, few senior games) and now we're signing a lad who played 0 minutes last year.

Is is too much to ask to sign a player who is a normal age, with a couple of hundred games and few injury concerns?

We're forming a tinpot, ramshackle team for the tinpot, ramshackle club we've become. UPTHEVALEINCAPITALS4EVA

Archived