onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

Advert

Out of interest Tyler, what’s your prediction for today?

Liverpool could win 3-0 and I wouldn't be surprised. But you could obviously also make a case for Spurs winning as they're a good team and will arrive full of confidence after fisting United for 90 minutes.

Head say's a 2-2 draw but I won't sit on the fence. Liverpool 3-2.

Liverpool could win 3-0 and I wouldn't be surprised. But you could obviously also make a case for Spurs winning as they're a good team and will arrive full of confidence after fisting United for 90 minutes.

Agree, in the fact there will be goals, I’m going with 2-1 to Liverpool butif Spurs score first I think they will win it.

Tend to agree with you and just put a tenner at 22-1 on 3-2 Liverpool. Now if Lallana had been playing ....

No way Liverpool deserve to win this game. Tottenham have been utterly dominant in the second half and should have won, had it not been for a poor penalty from Kane that anyone on this forum could have saved.

Tottenham deserve at the very least a draw. But they may get this with a penalty.

Clear penalty and deserved equaliser.

Said 2-2 was a likely result. :laugh:

Stupid from Van Dijk at the end, otherwise he was the best defender on the pitch all game. Liverpool should have gone in two or three up at half-time, Spurs dominated the 2nd half. Worried why Liverpool suddenly lost their legs as a team after 45 minutes.

Still, a decent point for both sides and the right result in the end. I'm knackered.

Nice one Virgil,you are the man.

Tylerla ,did you get the PM accepting the bet?

Get in!!!!!!

Behave.

And since when has 2-2 not been considered a result? You were basically saying that Spurs would have their way with Liverpool after they absolutely battered your other team for 90 minutes. :laugh:

Said 2-2 was a likely result. :laugh:

Stupid from Van Dijk at the end, otherwise he was the best defender on the pitch all game. Liverpool should have gone in two or three up at half-time, Spurs dominated the 2nd half. Worried why Liverpool suddenly lost their legs as a team after 45 minutes.

Still, a decent point for both sides and the right result in the end. I'm knackered.

Nicer result for Joses’ boys.

I feel sorry for the referee and linesman in the Spurs game because they are going to get abuse for two correct decisions. For the first penalty yes Kane was originally offside, but then is played back onside when Lovren plays the ball. Kane was clipped, clear penalty but going away from goal so no red card. For the second penalty VVD was clumsy and went into the back of Lamela, so it was the right call.

If they had been at the other end, Klopp would have been first in line screaming for a penalty. Strange he doesn't mention that Salah was just offside for the second Liverpool goal mind you.....

Archived