onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

Advert

And the title of the thread is Premier League, genius.

Yes,you are correct.Just checked.I just thought Man City were in the Prem and representing said League in the Champpions League and of course this thread never descends to Dipper League.Liverpool and yourself will have something in common at the end of the season.Your IQ wil be the same as the trophies Liverpool will win,<ovf censored>.

Stoke back in the relegation zone

Think 2 from these 3 will go down Newcastle,huddersfield brighton then anyone guess for the 3rd spot--

Swansea/wba/palace have found fight but Huddersfield, Newcastle haven't changed anything with brighton poss still a bit in the tank but literally could be anyone

I was at Huddersfield last night and have seen a number of Premiership games live this season.

Liverpool are vulnerable at the back but what they are also capable of is moving the ball very quickly in the final third (like MC) and when they go up a gear it's hard to combat as their strikers, though small in stature, are all fast, nimble and skilful.

Last night was like a training session for them. The Terriers barely touched the ball.

I still think Swansea will probably be down there, plus 2 of the promoted teams. The gulf is getting wider each year. But it's shaping up to be an interesting end to the season, as 2 of the 'big' teams are going to miss out on the top 4 and it's anyone's guess who goes down.

Important win for Liverpool that should restore a bit of confidence they were clearly lacking in time for the important upcoming game against Spurs. I don't think Liverpool played out of 2nd gear last night but they got the job done. I can't believe how defensive Huddersfield were - They've given it a right go at home against the other big teams this season. I know playing that way plays into Liverpool's hands as they are the best counter attacking side in the country along with Man City, but they didn't even open up a bit and try to attack at 0-2 and then 0-3 down. Very dissapointing.

Good signing for Arsenal in Aubmeyang, though they'll still be the same old Arsenal despite him being a top striker. How is it that everyone can see that they need a top class holding midfielder and centre-back, and yet Wenger can't?

Important win for Liverpool that should restore a bit of confidence they were clearly lacking in time for the important upcoming game against Spurs. I don't think Liverpool played out of 2nd gear last night but they got the job done. I can't believe how defensive Huddersfield were - They've given it a right go at home against the other big teams this season. I know playing that way plays into Liverpool's hands as they are the best counter attacking side in the country along with Man City, but they didn't even open up a bit and try to attack at 0-2 and then 0-3 down. Very dissapointing.

Good signing for Arsenal in Aubmeyang, though they'll still be the same old Arsenal despite him being a top striker. How is it that everyone can see that they need a top class holding midfielder and centre-back, and yet Wenger can't?

You can ask the same question of several managers, one in particular.

Archived