onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

Advert

Same old.

Top six clubs fighting for Champions League places,the other fourteen in a race for forty points.It tells you something about this league when Chelski,Spurs,Man.City,Man.Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are amongst the ten richest clubs in the world?

Same old.

Top six clubs fighting for Champions League places,the other fourteen in a race for forty points.It tells you something about this league when Chelski,Spurs,Man.City,Man.Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are amongst the ten richest clubs in the world?

Yes, and those areas all coted Remain in the referendum and Labour in the GE 2017 (part one).:smile:

Same old.

Those clubs are also again asking for a larger share of the TV money..which would make it even less competitive.

Busy time Nov to Jan for the PL

Least expensive adult season tickets

2017/18.

Huddersfield £199

West Ham £289

Stoke City £294

Man.City £299

Burnley. £329

Leicester. £380

Most expensive.

Southampton. £541

Bournemouth. £550

Chelsea £595

Liverpool £685

Spurs. £685

Arsenal £891

The title will go back to Manchester City this season i reckon.Infact the top 3 should be the same as last season, and the 4th spot will be between Liverpool, Arsenal and Utd again.

Bottom 3 will be Huddersfield, Brighton and Burnley. I fully expect Newcastle to finish top 10. Stoke to finish 15th.

Harry Kane wins golden boot again.

Seeing this topic made me think how we have fared over the years against the coming seasons premier league teams. I've seen Vale (as I'm sure a number of valiants have) play away to all teams, Chelsea apart. Last time we played them was in the 20's, so no shame there ! The 72 games against Bournemouth is the most which is not surprising. However the 10 wins out of 45 against Man Utd is ! Least victories (2 apeice) against both Merseyside giants is expected but the highest win rate of 42% (W14 D10 L9) versus Southampton is a surprise. Most wins are the 24 v Swansea and the longest time we haven't played one of the premier boys is the 26yrs since we lost at home to West Ham. Incidentally, a fact some fans may not know is that Vale are the team to have spent most seasons in the 2nd tier without playing at the top level.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

I reckon the top 4 will go to London and Manchester with Arsenal and Liverpool just missing out and making the top 6. The title will be between City and Chelsea IMO. Burnley, Huddersfield and Watford for relegation.

Bit early for predictions yet isn't it? Watford won't go down with silva as manager.

Archived