onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Scotland v England

For Us All

Advert

The problem for years has always been the awful managers we've had.

England have players to rival anything from Spain, Germany, France, Holland etc but the FA keep appointing jokers to manage them!

I'm sick of watching players tear up the prem every week then they pull on an England shirt and don't know what they're doing.

Get rid of Southgate now and stop wasting any more time.

Livermore is a bang average Premier League player, and miles away at International level. He wasn't as bad as Eric Dier today though all being said. Not surprised at all that G4E rates him! :laugh:

Just read your ratings and Livermore was better than half the team according to you, what a weapon 😂😂😂

Llalana was shocking yesterday, worst player on the pitch, Alli looked like he couldn't be arsed, Rashford huffed and puffed but lacked any quality, Livermore simply is not good enough, why play him alongside Dier, Rooney should have at least been on the bench, Dier was similar to Alli and might as well been on holiday, Kane who for me was our best player but had nobody near him most the time, surrounded by 4 or 5 players and despite always been a fan I can see why Man City shipped Hart off.

Southgate is 1 dimensional and although I don't think we have a good enough squad to compete at the top I really think we will under achieve while he is manager.

Just read your ratings and Livermore was better than half the team according to you, what a weapon ������

Can bang average players not have half decent games? As I already said earlier in the thread he wasn't as bad as Eric Dier. But since when does that, a 6 out of 10 performance, make him actually any good?

Now jog along back to the funny farm you reside in already, **** nugget.

Llalana was shocking yesterday, worst player on the pitch, Alli looked like he couldn't be arsed, Rashford huffed and puffed but lacked any quality, Livermore simply is not good enough, why play him alongside Dier, Rooney should have at least been on the bench, Dier was similar to Alli and might as well been on holiday, Kane who for me was our best player but had nobody near him most the time, surrounded by 4 or 5 players and despite always been a fan I can see why Man City shipped Hart off.

Southgate is 1 dimensional and although I don't think we have a good enough squad to compete at the top I really think we will under achieve while he is manager.

Let's be honest. Lallana could have the match of his life and you'd still be saying how rubbish he was. I don't know if you have a Mrs but if you do I'm starting to think she tosses off Adam Lallana every weekend.

He wasn't brilliant yesterday but to say he was the worst player on the pitch is just laughable. You're obviously still feeling pretty sad that Liverpool finished 4th after spending all season insisting that they would be nowhere near. :laugh:

Let's be honest. Lallana could have the match of his life and you'd still be saying how rubbish he was. I don't know if you have a Mrs but if you do I'm starting to think she tosses off Adam Lallana every weekend.

He wasn't brilliant yesterday but to say he was the worst player on the pitch is just laughable. You're obviously still feeling pretty sad that Liverpool finished 4th after spending all season insisting that they would be nowhere near. :laugh:

You're eithe Beechy or your blowing Beechy.

I have never said Liverpool will not make top 4 and have always thought they would be there or there abouts as I do next season.

Plus I am a fan of Llalana, he is a very good player but not yesterday.

You are blinded by your love for Liverpool and don't recognise when they aren't good enough.

You're eithe Beechy or your blowing Beechy.

I have never said Liverpool will not make top 4 and have always thought they would be there or there abouts as I do next season.

Plus I am a fan of Llalana, he is a very good player but not yesterday.

You are blinded by your love for Liverpool and don't recognise when they aren't good enough.

I thought the B at the end of my name here would have made it quite obvious? :wink:

Again, I don't think Lallana was anything more than a 6 out of 10 yesterday, but to say he was the worst player on the pitch is absolutely laughable in my opinion. Yes, he missed a bit of a sitter (but he's never exactly been known for his heading ability has he?) and wasn't in the game as much as he would have liked, but he also forced what turned out to be a very good save from Gordon to keep a shot from going into the top right corner after a lovely but of play made by himself and also stuck one on a plate for Harry Kane after another nice bit of play by him only for Kane not to react as you'd come to expect. Dier, Alli and Rashford were far worse than Lallana yesterday, in my opinion.

I agree all 3 had a poor game and maybe it's because I expected more from Llalana but it looked like him and Alli were not on the same planet, stupid little flicks which never worked and so many Miss placed passes.

Still think he was the worst player, IMO.

I like him Beechy and he was CRAP.

Archived