onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings?

WalterJ

Guest TommyMac
Sorry but we are still as attractive as most clubs in our league and indeed some of those in Div 1. Foley was offered a better contract than the one he signed at Northampton

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

So obviously a lot less attractive than Northampton despite offering a higher wage.

Advert

Is the "one signing" the sentinel referenced Pope then? Or someone else? And if it's someone else why are the club keeping it a secret?

Maybe they want to play anonymously for the season so they don't harm their reputation.

Is the "one signing" the sentinel referenced Pope then? Or someone else? And if it's someone else why are the club keeping it a secret?

Maybe they want to play anonymously for the season so they don't harm their reputation.

That made me smile.... the thought of someone running around the pitch in a kendo nagasaki mask chasing someone in a count bartelli mask

I guess many players are on holiday this week (out of the country) so they're unavailable for press conferences. I would imagine we'll have to wait until next week for most announcements?

Hope we can keep hold of Smith. If not, hope we get a good deal and put that money into a few new quality players.

I really can't see the Grimmer rumours being true at all. How many right backs do we need !! Bearing in mind Purkiss is in talks, Yates is signing up and Gibbons already signed it would be madness to sign Grimmer. Though we did have 3 left backs on the pitch at Shrewsbury away last season :laugh:

Maybe if Ryan Taylor signs we can cover all bases just in case one of the other 4 are injured.

That made me smile.... the thought of someone running around the pitch in a kendo nagasaki mask chasing someone in a count bartelli mask

You recall the Victoria Hall, Hanley then, eh? All those prima donnas running and jumping around the ring in false bouts of pain. What a pantomime. Oh that reminds me of Vale last season, lol.

You recall the Victoria Hall, Hanley then, eh? All those prima donnas running and jumping around the ring in false bouts of pain. What a pantomime. Oh that reminds me of Vale last season, lol.

With very fond memories my friend.

Every Saturday night me and the girlfriend, now wife, would be in the ringside seats at the Viccy hall.

What a great incentive to buy season tickets.

I concur with that .

So they resign Tom Pope yes the lads a worker and on his day unplayable .

We have just released or payed off or whatever we have done with numerous players yet we have brought one in and give a contract to Pugh and loads of kids .

So i take it they havent sold over 1500 season tickets then and if so r u surprised we were struggling get a home support come v Sheffield Utd and Bolton with packed away ends .

These r dark days if we have to rely on loan signings they should only be brought in in Jan unless on a season long loan .

The club needs to be sold immediately as the fans who aint renewing have good reason not to and if its sold there is no excuse unless SKINT then tbats bad money management .

I really can't see the Grimmer rumours being true at all. How many right backs do we need !! Bearing in mind Purkiss is in talks, Yates is signing up and Gibbons already signed it would be madness to sign Grimmer.

I had it in my head that he was a centre half.

News to me, he played RB for us and Shrews, apologies if i'm wrong

Maybe my memories going, I thought we played him at centre half. Anyway having a nosey round the internet and it has him listed as played midfield, right back and centre half!

Archived