onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Huddersfield in PL...

Dunner worry, yewth. They will only be able to defy financial gravity for a short while. Next season, you'll have enough reason to gloat over their results.

Personally, I quite like 'em and was pleased they got promotion so it's a pity their fans are already behaving badly. Every club has its idiots.

True mate! There a good club but like you say it's just few of there fans what happen to be my mates! I just hope our season gives us something to cheer about! In my time watching vale (34years) I've seen them win the autoglass and get promoted once from league 2! I hold expectations we will do well next season like every year!!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

I suspect Huddersfield are going to have to spend all of the £100 million to strengthen. They don't score enough goals - only 3 more than Blackburn who got relegated - and their possession football will not get them far in the Prem unless they find a way of putting the ball in the net more regularly.

Fantastic achievement on one of the worst budgets in the division. (darren 1810)

...indeed it was one of the lowest, but it was still £10m according to today's paper.

God(if there is such a thing -debate elsewhere) help us if we ever get back to the Championship!!

I went to the game with my Terriers supporting friend and enjoyed the day immensely. Really pleased for him and the Club.

It's a fantastic achievement on a shoestring budget and although they are short of goals their build up play and possession game can look pleasing on the eye.

Appointing Wagner was a masterstroke. He was formerly in charge of Dortmund reserves and has brought that style of play with him. 4-5 players are Germans from the lower leagues. His most expensive buy was the lad who scored the winning penalty at £1.8m, peanuts by Championship standards.

He's also got three good loan players - Mooy is a class act (MC) and two young lads from Chelsea who also like to pass it around.

I thought they shaded the game and just about deserved it but the tension was palpable and no-one wanted to lose, hence the stalemate.

It should give hope to all the little clubs as it's not that long ago that we were playing and beating them.

They have tried to become a family friendly club and there were lots of families there yesterday. You could buy a season ticket for less than £200 and £99 for youngsters. There is a real community spirit around the place and though they may well come straight back down I'm delighted for them. It's a great achievement after nearly going down last year.

Their keeper is a loanee from the Dippers as well, Sage.

I'd forgotten him. Big tall lad and decent in the air - and at saving penalties - but like all keepers can be a bit dodgy with his decision making.

They don't tend to get many men forward and remind me a little of the style we had under Bruno, with wide men supporting one striker (two at times). You can see why they don't score many.

The German lads were all taken, I think, from divisions two and three, but the real key is probably their clever loan players. All of them are very good and the three in midfield particularly so. Their POTY was Mooy, a bald headed Australian lad who controls midfield and links the play really well. He'll never make MC's team because he isn't lightening quick but he must be one of the better players in the Championship as he can keep the ball well and play it long and short.

How many players have Chelsea loaned out? Some of them are terrific lads. One at Ajax? The lad Abraham is it, is another? Reading had one yesterday. Their reserves must be fantastic to watch!

I suspect Huddersfield are going to have to spend all of the £100 million to strengthen. They don't score enough goals - only 3 more than Blackburn who got relegated - and their possession football will not get them far in the Prem unless they find a way of putting the ball in the net more regularly.

How many players will the Toon require to stay up Jacko,they certainly need a good centre back.

I see Rafa's in for Pepe Reina.

I'd forgotten him. Big tall lad and decent in the air - and at saving penalties - but like all keepers can be a bit dodgy with his decision making.

They don't tend to get many men forward and remind me a little of the style we had under Bruno, with wide men supporting one striker (two at times). You can see why they don't score many.

The German lads were all taken, I think, from divisions two and three, but the real key is probably their clever loan players. All of them are very good and the three in midfield particularly so. Their POTY was Mooy, a bald headed Australian lad who controls midfield and links the play really well. He'll never make MC's team because he isn't lightening quick but he must be one of the better players in the Championship as he can keep the ball well and play it long and short.

How many players have Chelsea loaned out? Some of them are terrific lads. One at Ajax? The lad Abraham is it, is another? Reading had one yesterday. Their reserves must be fantastic to watch!

Chelski had 36 players loaned out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-news-36-players-out-on-loan-whatsapp-a7613896.html

How many players will the Toon require to stay up Jacko,they certainly need a good centre back.

I see Rafa's in for Pepe Reina.

I believe Darlow is going to be shipped out so a keeper is likely. Definitely need a centre back and a decent defensive midfielder would be nice. A 40 goal a season striker would be a good idea as well!

That was the worst football match, I've ever seen !

0-0 after 90 mins, 0-0 after extra time.

Passing Back, Back, Back, Back, Back, Back to the Goalkeeper,

Then he kicks the Ball out of play - Rubbish

Huddersfield Promoted on penalties

I take it you didn't go to many of our away games last season!

Archived