onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mbamba leaves

blackdog

Advert

I doubt we'll be paying them off, most of them will be agreeing to leave hopefully knowing full well they would just rot in the reserves.

No chance. Mbamba was on circa £70k. No way he's giving up that sort of money for nothing.

No chance. Mbamba was on circa £70k. No way he's giving up that sort of money for nothing.

Didn't the large blue shadow say he would put right the abysmal international gamble wrongs he instigated? Will he be shelling out all these pay offs? Maybe brown doesn't have to reduce his budget for these pay offs? Would be good to receive clarification from fradders or garlic.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Didn't the large blue shadow say he would put right the abysmal international gamble wrongs he instigated? Will he be shelling out all these pay offs? Maybe brown doesn't have to reduce his budget for these pay offs? Would be good to receive clarification from fradders or garlic.

He did indeed say that. He's said quite a bit in the last few years...

Exactly my thoughts, if Mr Smurthwaite's words are to have any meaning he should fund the pay offs to make good his mistake. I doubt that he will though.

Watched Mbamba crossing the ball for Reggie in pre season warming up at a Newcastle Town and myself and my lad looked at each other ..... One couldn't cross the other couldn't shoot ... The Dog and Duck for the pair of them next season

That's a perfect match for Reg as he used to Duck when the ball came near his head.

Its hard judge a player who wasnt given a sustained run in the team .

I cannot remember him playing a game what i watched yet at times when Ryan Taylor was being picked and not stretching the opposition at all or giving the opposition anything worry about id thinkgo on put him on he might do something .

U do not pay 98,000 a year for someone u dont use when i earn 25,000 a year and have to put myself about every minute of every hr to earn my compared with him pozy amount.

Archived