onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bikey, Eagles & Walker

PureVale

Advert

650k is that it u need a budget of at least 2 million to get the kind of players required to do the business.

We had a bigger budget under Bratt years ago .

Sell up Smurf ASAP so we have a chance, or the reality of national league will not be a probability it will be a definetely with that pozy amount in football terms work with .

Remi streete was on 130 k a year alone i think i read so how the hell u going attract players who r any good with a budget like that is beyond me.

Its nothing Stoke players get more than that in six months wages .

650k is that it u need a budget of at least 2 million to get the kind of players required to do the business.

We had a bigger budget under Bratt years ago .

Sell up Smurf ASAP so we have a chance, or the reality of national league will not be a probability it will be a definetely with that pozy amount in football terms work with .

Remi streete was on 130 k a year alone i think i read so how the hell u going attract players who r any good with a budget like that is beyond me.

Its nothing Stoke players get more than that in six months wages .

I imagine once everything is totalled up your looking at between 1.5-2m.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Around £650k plus any self created revenue (season tickets, merchandise etc etc)

Think people need to read before jumping on the £650K figure haha! So if we sold 3000 adults at early bird for example, we'd have £1,550,000, which wouldn't be too bad I guess.

As a rough estimate, I reckon with that £650K, if you add the STs/merch/commercial/whatever else in, we'll be looking at/towards £1.75M for the budget.

Of course, that's if you're sure on that figure :smile: If correct, shows the importance of ST sales.

Think people need to read before jumping on the £650K figure haha! So if we sold 3000 adults at early bird for example, we'd have £1,550,000, which wouldn't be too bad I guess.

As a rough estimate, I reckon with that £650K, if you add the STs/merch/commercial/whatever else in, we'll be looking at/towards £1.75M for the budget.

Of course, that's if you're sure on that figure :smile: If correct, shows the importance of ST sales.

Correct, plus we get a payment from the premier league of around 420k for game rescheduling.

The amount of loans we might have to rely on is concerning. He mentioned loans numerous times.

Surely using the loan market is just good common sense, regardless of budget size?

You can get higher level players that would never sign for us permanently for a fraction of there usual price and if they are rubbish you can send them back.

I would get as many loan players as allowed personally. Obviously permenant players would be better but we are league 2 now

Sent from my LG-D855 using the onevalefan mobile app

Correct, plus we get a payment from the premier league of around 420k for game rescheduling.

Any idea what the initial budget figure was for last season?

Also, I assume £1.75M would be decent for L2?

Edit: I'm aware it is also mostly off-topic too, but hard not to drift with little news since the retained list, & I guess the budget is related to us signing players so...

I imagine once everything is totalled up your looking at between 1.5-2m.

Unofficial Vale thats fine but id like say something .

When folk bring up a cheap end at Vale they do it because they dont want to go to a stadium what holds 19000thousand and c 4000.

Some money is better than no money i should know ive spent half my working life ploughing through endless dead end jobs just to keep my head above water just to earn respect mainly of myself .

So when u price the matchday prices u think about that or u tell them who obviously r feeding u the info that .

Football is atmosphere so i dont want 3000 fans paying 295 quid for a season ticket ( im getting mine and my sons in July at dearest price ) and 500 on the day paying a stupid amount over 20 quid .

Every player what should be signed should be rewarded for how many extra supporters rear ends r put on seats .

So a performance related pay .

So for example v Chesterfield first home game 5000 fans turn up only 4000 were expected so u reward the players if they win the game and play at a level whats going get Vale people spreading the word that they r worth watching .

Do u get my drift Mr Garlick or whoever u r

That's excluding any season ticket sales, commercial sponsors/ income, merchandise etc.

So it'll be a lot more than £650k, that's just what Norman has put forward from player sales and his own pocket.

So you're saying Mr Smurthwaite is actually funding the club in some way for the 2017-18 season?

Unofficial Vale thats fine but id like say something .

When folk bring up a cheap end at Vale they do it because they dont want to go to a stadium what holds 19000thousand and c 4000.

Some money is better than no money i should know ive spent half my working life ploughing through endless dead end jobs just to keep my head above water just to earn respect mainly of myself .

So when u price the matchday prices u think about that or u tell them who obviously r feeding u the info that .

Football is atmosphere so i dont want 3000 fans paying 295 quid for a season ticket ( im getting mine and my sons in July at dearest price ) and 500 on the day paying a stupid amount over 20 quid .

Every player what should be signed should be rewarded for how many extra supporters rear ends r put on seats .

So a performance related pay .

So for example v Chesterfield first home game 5000 fans turn up only 4000 were expected so u reward the players if they win the game and play at a level whats going get Vale people spreading the word that they r worth watching .

Do u get my drift Mr Garlick or whoever u r

I don't really understand what you're talking about, you'll have to explain it abit better.

They could sell 3001 if they made any effort to contact me. They have my name, address, email address etc and I've yet to hear from them.

Whatever efforts are being made to improve communications coming out of the club, they don't seem to have filtered down to the ticket office....AGAIN!

I don't really understand what you're talking about, you'll have to explain it abit better.

SOME MONEY IS BETTER THAN NO MONEY.

Ill pay top whack and it wouldnt bother me if Mr X And Mrs X both get in the ground every game for a tenner etc .

Or put it another way Mr X and Mrs X wouldnt even consider going Vale at 23 /22 quid etc .

But at a lower price they would be able come and have a night at the cinema aswell later and a night of passion .

No one understands me official even i dont but i have a point .

SOME MONEY IS BETTER THAN NO MONEY.

Ill pay top whack and it wouldnt bother me if Mr X And Mrs X both get in the ground every game for a tenner etc .

Or put it another way Mr X and Mrs X wouldnt even consider going Vale at 23 /22 quid etc .

But at a lower price they would be able come and have a night at the cinema aswell later and a night of passion .

No one understands me official even i dont but i have a point .

I assume you're talking about match day prices, I don't think they'll be the same price as last season they'll be cheaper, plus kids upto 12 will be getting in free so if Mr X and Mrs X had lots of passion and have 3 little X's who had to pay last season and now they don't, that'll also be a benefit.

I understand what you mean when you say you'd rather charge say £15 a game and get more fans in though and I have to agree, id prefer a fuller stadium.

Archived