onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

M.Sims

PVTony

Advert

For ****s realise Mark's a time waster he's had his chance vale have now moved on, even D.Felstead is broadly in favour of direction being taken.

My advice is enjoy the journey...... or does his opinion not count now he's not slating all that happens at vale?

I do love the way people suggest someone who has sponsored the Vale in excess of 250k are time wasters. If that's the case, bring on the time wasters!

GD, you've always been a useless *****, glad to see nothing has changed.

What's with the Sims fetish? He never said he didn't join the board because he couldn't see the books. He made a few demands vis members of the current board leaving. The old board were trying to get him onto the board even pre Chaudry, but he didn't feel that was "the right time". So the new board are open to discussions, his demands wrt Bratt and Oliver have been satisfied and what do we get from MS. Silence? I also wonder if he is still a member of SEO (he was listed on the site last time I looked)? I know that this is not a popular opinion, but I think MS is a prat who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

What's with the Sims fetish? He never said he didn't join the board because he couldn't see the books. He made a few demands vis members of the current board leaving. The old board were trying to get him onto the board even pre Chaudry, but he didn't feel that was "the right time". So the new board are open to discussions, his demands wrt Bratt and Oliver have been satisfied and what do we get from MS. Silence? I also wonder if he is still a member of SEO (he was listed on the site last time I looked)? I know that this is not a popular opinion, but I think MS is a prat who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

In your eyes, how much do you need to spend in sponsoring our ****ing football team before you would consider it "walking the walk"?

For ****s realise Mark's a time waster he's had his chance vale have now moved on, even D.Felstead is broadly in favour of direction being taken.

My advice is enjoy the journey...... or does his opinion not count now he's not slating all that happens at vale?

" Time waster" You obviously know nothing........

It's looking more and more likely that Mark Sims will not be joining the board. I and most others have not heard anything from him or read anything from him on O.V.F. for quite some time.

Mark was/is our hope for honesty and transparency. If he has rejected directorship are the fans and small share holders powerless to influence matters regarding the better future for P.V.F.C?

Is time to give up and just accept what the board and C.E.O. do with the club and get on with supporting the team?

Yes, yes & yes. :yes::yes::yes:

If Mark can't work with the existing board he should come out & say as much. Assuming that to be the case then I'm afraid people need to move & either support the new regime or take up another activity on Saturday afternoons.

Yes, yes & yes. :yes::yes::yes:

If Mark can't work with the existing board he should come out & say as much. Assuming that to be the case then I'm afraid people need to move & either support the new regime or take up another activity on Saturday afternoons.

Hmmmm - tricky one:

Watch ****house 4th division football for ever more or do virtually anything else..?

Virtually anything else seems very attractive right now. Well done Mike, Perry (not forgetting Bill).

My guess is that many Valiants are doing just this as we speak (type) :)

Hope that it's a 'yes' from Mark.

We/the club need him.

Mark joining the board of directors would allay the scepticism of many supporters and unite the them. It would be the start of a Port Vale revival on and off the pitch.

I hope its a yes from Mark, the only sure way to unite the fans.

this new investment does seem pretty good however,just wish they would stop being economical with the truth.

i,m getting close to returning to vp. might even go today.

Archived