onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jordan Hugill

Sick_Valiant

Advert

In reply to evidence. Look at PVFC official end of year statements to see if he actually had any money.

You cannot loan from a bank that kind of money without any equity or financial stableness or the bank won't touch you therefore it's his money he is using to run the club.

That aside he made his money in property.

If he were a asset stripper he would simply sell the land and make more money from housing? Why would he waste millions in getting the club to where it is today to strip assets and make a negative value?

He is a interesting businessman I'll give him that. But until I have done what he has done I cannot fault his investment and neither can anyone else unless they wish to put their money where their mouth is.

Smurf would not being releasing statements if he did not give a damn about Port Vale. He would have no presence on here if he didn't care.

I'd love to see half of you handle his situation and fall flat on your face as you lack business Skills and even if you had the skills could you cope with the barricade of stress and abuse? I think not.

Your post is just full of assumptions.

Look on companies house and tell me which business made Norman a millionaire. And to say he made his money in property is suitably vague.

I propose that Smurthwaite isn't as rich as he'd have us all believe.

Yes you are correct my post may have some assumptions. However my assumptions are quite factual. A bank would not let him run up that much debt. They would want some security on their money. Therefore he has the money to spend. Not wisely obviously but he did used to enjoy himself and no he feels upset at hurtful comments?

Any clever businessman keeps their assets private therefore a search on companies house is flawed. I for one do not publicly state how my money is spread about.

That post is so wet I can't even be bothered with it.

Is Smurthwaite a millionaire? What evidence has anyone ever seen to say so? Where did Norman make his money?

He purchased vale for 1.25m and has put over 3m in, in directors loans.

So it's a pretty safe bet that he is a millionaire.

To muddy the waters a little but also put things in perspective...

I am a millionaire... at present I live 6 months in Spain 6 months in Thailand [3 months each alternatively] and visit the UK when necessary... I only fly business class... I drive a 1984 toyota in Thailand and a chrysler pt in spain... so what?

Its got nothing at all to do with the thread topic... lets try to get back to it

As a PS [rep]

all the above is true but not completely honest?

1. You cannot loan from a bank that kind of money without any equity.

2 I'd love to see half of you handle his situation and fall flat on your face as you lack business Skills and even if you had the skills could you cope with the barricade of stress and abuse? I think not.

1 You can't borrow from a bank but you could perhaps get a loan of £900,000 from a friend:wink:

2 You don't need a lot of business nous you just bring in the right people to run the club correctly. That's what a decent CEO brings to the table. All you need is to control the cash to within your spending limit.

Is it coincidence that Smurthwaite used to drive a £10k polo until we sold Alnwick & Grant when his £80k Tesla made an appearance.

I'd be excited about Hugill if I actually thought the club would see a penny.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using the onevalefan mobile app

Makes alot of sense actually. Remember when the offer for Grant wouldn't be enough to fill up his car with petrol? That was obviously the driving factor in the deal.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using the onevalefan mobile app

Makes alot of sense actually. Remember when the offer for Grant wouldn't be enough to fill up his car with petrol? That was obviously the driving factor in the deal.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using the onevalefan mobile app

Next we'll be hearing that the offers for Smith aren't enough to cover his leccy bill for charging up the Tesla 😁

Archived