Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Below is the announcement word for word -

" ...................... .............. ......."

Has the swear checker done that? It must have been very rude.

So let's get this straight people aren't buying one and are abusing people that have but they still want to abuse the club for not releasing an announcement that has no relevance to them? ������

Another failed promise James Smith.

So let's get this straight people aren't buying one and are abusing people that have but they still want to abuse the club for not releasing an announcement that has no relevance to them?

You're becoming ludicrous now mate

You know damn well how stupid it is of the club to promise a big announcement and then nothing happens.

We're a joke and it only seems to get worse by the day.

Could the delay be because something else is happening?

What like Smurf has blocked it? :wink:

Edited by melv

You're becoming ludicrous now mate

You know damn well how stupid it is of the club to promise a big announcement and then nothing happens.

We're a joke and it only seems to get worse by the day.

Yeah it's poor but ultimately that's down to the senior management. I don't see how it affects anyone that's not buying a ticket or is slating people for doing so, surely it's beneficial to their cause?

Yeah it's poor but ultimately that's down to the senior management. I don't see how it affects anyone that's not buying a ticket or is slating people for doing so' date=' surely it's beneficial to their cause?[/quote']

I don't agree with anyone slagging anyone off for making a personal choice.

This, is the first time I've ever seriously considered not getting one.

I know I will though.

But we are a total shambles and this is just yet another example

So let's get this straight people aren't buying one and are abusing people that have but they still want to abuse the club for not releasing an announcement that has no relevance to them?

Not right - at least not for the vast majority.

A lot of people will decide based upon the price, and we should have been told that by now. It's just another admittedly small but important broke promise - the prices were supposed to be there today.

An announcement of a delay would have taken 5 minutes but it seems we aren't worth the effort.

A lot of people would buy them at £230-260 but perhaps not at £305-320 - and nearly all of them still want proper owners regardless of the price.

Lent 2017 began on

Wednesday, 1 March

and ended on

Thursday, 13 April :wink:

Damn...missed it by a couple of weeks! Good thing it's also the past participle of the verb "to lend" though...eh???

Damn...missed it by a couple of weeks! Good thing it's also the past participle of the verb "to lend" though...eh???

I like to pass a few participles now and again... or is that vegetables?:laugh:

Its a small thing but it indicates the lack of understanding about the mistakes that have cost vale support.

If you say there will be an announcement tomorrow.... make one... even if its to say "sorry the announcement is delayed"

And there was I thinking the club had changed for the better. An announcement to be made on this day. That day comes and goes and not a sniff of an announcement. They wonder why people are thinking the club is run by people who don't know what they are doing.

Please only say something will be announced when you know it is actually going to happen. It undermines the confidence fans have in the staff running the club. That is already seriously dented and will take years to repair if at all.

I think Colin said in the next few days on radio stoke but didn't give an actual date. Unofficialvale said there would be something but it was just what he heard and as his name suggests is unofficial. Something needs to be put out soon though, don't leave everything last minute.