onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Never did I say that 'no players' will sign for the vale... so goodness knows what you are arguing there????

You see the difference between "IC says no player will ever sign for the Vale again" and "IC has heard that the Vale have a bad reputation and have missed out on some transfers because of it"... please tell me you see the difference there. If not, then I can 100% see how you are not getting the intricacies of this.

Although I'm not surprised that you have missed the point entirely, its a trait of yours.

Still not answering my question I see. If Norman is causing the vale to get a bad reputation in the game... and I said IF... then you admit that would be a bad thing right? Surely?

I'm not expecting you to agree that its happening because you would argue the Sea isn't Salty on here (I think you might glean some of your own self confidence or self worth by "Never backing down")... just to humor me and tell me whether you think that would be a bad thing.

Its Ok,you dont have to answer it... you are allowed to give up in this argument... Norman hasn't told you the right answer yet, so an opinion of your own must be hard.

I will answer it when you provide evidence that we've been waiting for now for days.

Did you get a season ticket on topic?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

I look forward to seeing you at games and to your list of quality players that have avoided us along with these dodgy agent names

Im confused now... are you happy with the team or not?

I'm beginning to lose patience with Brown' date=' by his own initial admission we still need 10 players. [/quote']

So one minute we don't have enough players and its Browns fault... but the next minute we sign one player and I'm overreacting and everything is fine. So you do think Brown is doing a good job.

My entire point is if the Vale didn't have a bad reputation Browny's first choice players would have agreed to join. Instead, when offered the same money elsewhere they decided to not join the vale.

I think you are getting confused about your own argument.

I will break it down for you sunshine as you are struggling.

You believe Norman is not a problem, and that Brown is not capable of getting the players in he needs.

My argument is that Browny has made offers to a number of players and SOME of them have decided to go elsewhere on the similar money because of the situation at the club... I blame Smurf for this.

You also claim a footballer would do anything for money (Which I don't disagree with)... So Browny's lack of ability to up the offers to get players is also Normans fault in my view.... you know because of his monumental mistake that lead to the relegation.

And before you say that Norman paid for that himself and it didnt affect the budget. Dont forget that you don't have PROOF that he wouldn't have given a higher budget if he didnt have to pay last years guff off. All you have is his word (which is not trustworthy) and Brownys (Who wouldnt have been told the truth if that was the case)

REP me old mucker... there are more holes in your story that a tea bag. You have now started contradicting yourself... I imagine this is getting a bit boring for other folks. So I will do them a favour and stop running you ragged about it.

You dont understand whats going on, as you are working off half the info.

Your brand of unconditional loyalty to the bloke who is ruining our club is a real shame. But you will never change. You be you.

We have different opinions, and thats ok.

You believe that Norman isnt ruining our club, I believe he is.

I hope you are right... but I fear you are not.

Im confused now... are you happy with the team or not?

So one minute we don't have enough players and its Browns fault... but the next minute we sign one player and I'm overreacting and everything is fine. So you do think Brown is doing a good job.

My entire point is if the Vale didn't have a bad reputation Browny's first choice players would have agreed to join. Instead, when offered the same money elsewhere they decided to not join the vale.

I think you are getting confused about your own argument.

I will break it down for you sunshine as you are struggling.

You believe Norman is not a problem, and that Brown is not capable of getting the players in he needs.

My argument is that Browny has made offers to a number of players and SOME of them have decided to go elsewhere on the similar money because of the situation at the club... I blame Smurf for this.

You also claim a footballer would do anything for money (Which I don't disagree with)... So Browny's lack of ability to up the offers to get players is also Normans fault in my view.... you know because of his monumental mistake that lead to the relegation.

And before you say that Norman paid for that himself and it didnt affect the budget. Dont forget that you don't have PROOF that he wouldn't have given a higher budget if he didnt have to pay last years guff off. All you have is his word (which is not trustworthy) and Brownys (Who wouldnt have been told the truth if that was the case)

It's Brown's word that the owner paid it off.

I don't rate Brown. He has a lot of making up to do (as for that matter does the owner which he's started).

We have signed a player.

You are still blathering around with a million words when all you spout is innuendo.

See you at the games next season.

REP me old mucker... there are more holes in your story that a tea bag. You have now started contradicting yourself... I imagine this is getting a bit boring for other folks. So I will do them a favour and stop running you ragged about it.

You dont understand whats going on, as you are working off half the info.

Your brand of unconditional loyalty to the bloke who is ruining our club is a real shame. But you will never change. You be you.

We have different opinions, and thats ok.

You believe that Norman isnt ruining our club, I believe he is.

I hope you are right... but I fear you are not.

More bilge which says lots and is all your opinion, I support no individual, I support Port Vale and I don't have an agenda unlike some who seem to want us to continually struggle.

Archived