onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

You say that like it's fact when it's clearly something you have just made up.

We have done this on another thread so I will just say this briefly. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... it just means you don't have the relevant knowledge.

It's not made up, you just want it to be made up... I also wish it were made up. It isn't.

Your blinded view of port vale is formed on a lack of information... hence why it's wrong in my opinion.

Ignorance is bliss.

You asked on the other thread why I don't send you a private message to prove who told me the things that cast Port Vale in a bad light under Smurf truest terrible stewardship. The unfortunate answer is that you wouldn't admit you were wrong even if the lord and saviour of whatever religion you follow came down and told you in was true. I myself am not religious so my lord and saviour would probably be Akpo Sodje as he was chuffing brilliant.

We have done this on another thread so I will just say this briefly. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... it just means you don't have the relevant knowledge.

It's not made up, you just want it to be made up... I also wish it were made up. It isn't.

Your blinded view of port vale is formed on a lack of information... hence why it's wrong in my opinion.

Ignorance is bliss.

You asked on the other thread why I don't send you a private message to prove who told me the things that cast Port Vale in a bad light under Smurf truest terrible stewardship. The unfortunate answer is that you wouldn't admit you were wrong even if the lord and saviour of whatever religion you follow came down and told you in was true. I myself am not religious so my lord and saviour would probably be Akpo Sodje as he was chuffing brilliant.

I've admitted on here when I've been wrong previously so that's more fantasy. You just can't back it up so we need to move on and live in reality.

If you loved the club you would want all genuine fans to know what was happening to their club rather than ramble on with innuendo.

I've admitted on here when I've been wrong previously so that's more fantasy. You just can't back it up so we need to move on and live in reality.

If you loved the club you would want all genuine fans to know what was happening to their club rather than ramble on with innuendo.

But by pretending that there isn't a problem at Port Vale we would be living in a fantasy.

You may not believe this, but your mind isn't the determine factor on whether something happened or not.

I get it... you think there isn't an issue. I have heard there is. As have others.

You don't have to believe me... but that means your judgements on the vale are only based on your own reality. which is wrong. For example you think Norman hasn't damaged Vales reputation. That's your prerogative to believe.

And I don't blame you, the reality is far more worrying. Ignorance is bliss.

You choose to live in Norman's reality, believing everything he says. I don't.

Anyway... bedtime for me. Enjoy your own reality. I wish it were the real one!!

But by pretending that there isn't a problem at Port Vale we would be living in a fantasy.

You may not believe this, but your mind isn't the determine factor on whether something happened or not.

I get it... you think there isn't an issue. I have heard there is. As have others.

You don't have to believe me... but that means your judgements on the vale are only based on your own reality. which is wrong. For example you think Norman hasn't damaged Vales reputation. That's your prerogative to believe.

And I don't blame you, the reality is far more worrying. Ignorance is bliss.

You choose to live in Norman's reality, believing everything he says. I don't.

Anyway... bedtime for me. Enjoy your own reality. I wish it were the real one!!

So many words without saying anything of any substance once again.

Let's face it we can all live in you world of fantasy and innuendo with no evidence or we can live in the real world.

Christ even the Sentinel actually said something eventually with the last lot.

You have a particularly strange agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

So many words without saying anything of any substance once again.

Let's face it we can all live in you world of fantasy and innuendo with no evidence or we can live in the real world.

Christ even the Sentinel actually said something eventually with the last lot.

You have a particularly strange agenda.

No agenda... just not happy that Smurf is ruining the club I love.

Also to be very clear ... after reading comments on here where people said they had heard that the Vale has a bad reputation due to Norman....All I did was say that I had heard the same.

You then started squeeling like a banshee defending Smurf because for some unknown reason you won't have a bad word said about him.

So the agenda is yours I'm afraid.

Answer me this ... IF, and I appreciate it's a big IF, what is being said is true and there are people in the world of football who are saying that Norman is giving the Vale a terrible reputation. Should you agree that he is bad for the club and should go?

Don't chicken out with an answer like "well it's not worth saying because I don't know it's true"...

Or would you still defend him?

Also to be very clear ... after reading comments on here where people said they had heard that the Vale has a bad reputation due to Norman....All I did was say that I had heard the same.

You then started squeeling like a banshee defending Smurf because for some unknown reason you won't have a bad word said about him.

Answer me this ... IF, and I appreciate it's a big IF, what is being said is true and there are people in the world of football who are saying that Norman is giving the Vale a terrible reputation. Should you agree that he is bad for the club and should go?

Don't chicken out with an answer like "well it's not worth saying because I don't know it's true"...

You are wasting your time with REP. Unless he hears it himself or sees it in writing then its all hearsay which he chooses to ignore.

However, i do think that under the stewardship of Colin Garlick we will see more stability this season. We have already seen better communication with the fans. It has been far more constructive than the owners.

My son and i have our season tickets and i have no doubt it will be an interesting and hopefully enjoyable season.

Sent from my LG-H850 using the onevalefan mobile app

You are wasting your time with REP. Unless he hears it himself or sees it in writing then its all hearsay which he chooses to ignore.

I know, I know... It just makes me chuckle when he gets all wound up and frustrated. And its amazing that he will believe what comes out of Normans mouth without proof.

Anyway, I agree about Garlick, seems like there has been some improvement, and I really hope it works. There is a long way to go from what he was handed.

However, i do think that under the stewardship of Colin Garlick we will see more stability this season. We have already seen better communication with the fans. It has been far more constructive than the owners.

My son and i have our season tickets and i have no doubt it will be an interesting and hopefully enjoyable season.

That's exactly what innuendo and hearsay is Inny. Be aware of it but without any foundation is pretty useless drivel.

I agree on Garlick, my only disappointment with regards to him is his managerial appointment which hopefully will come good as he owes us a lot.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just rubbishing your innuendo you can't substantiate.

I've heard you are now to be known as flimsy blind, that the Boothen End is made of toilet tissue and that Madonna is in line to play for the England cricket team in the future, all about as relevant as your drivel.

Time to move on and support the team, manager and CEO and the players miraculously we are signing despite your rumours.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just rubbishing your innuendo you can't substantiate.

I've heard you are now to be known as flimsy blind, that the Boothen End is made of toilet tissue and that Madonna is in line to play for the England cricket team in the future, all about as relevant as your drivel.

Time to move on and support the team, manager and CEO and the players miraculously we are signing despite your rumours.

Surprise surprise... wont answer the question.

In summary, no one has ever told anyone that those things were going to occur before you just mentioned them. People have told others and I that the Vale is getting a terrible reputation due to Norman.

If your argument is that this hasn't been proven to you, then yes, that's correct.

If your argument is it never happened ... well then unfortunately you are wrong.

As for having to prove it to you, well unfortunately you are closed off and not willing to consider anything other than "Leave Norman alone"... I'm reminded of a famous internet video of someone passionately pleading for people to "leave Britney alone" when Ms Spears was getting a bit of flack. I guess your undying, unconditional loyalty is a nice character trait... just poorly directed.

I have shared the info I have heard with numerous people who I trust and I hope can actually make a difference. You sir, I care not whether you believe me... I find your continued insistence that Norman is right for Port Vale both funny and a little sad as you are only working on half the info... the half Norman spoon feeds you as you are sat on his lap.

I also look forward to your unique methods of supporting the manager!!!!!!!!!! If that's you supporting someone then I don't know what to call what you are doing to Norman!

Surprise surprise... wont answer the question.

In summary, no one has ever told anyone that those things were going to occur before you just mentioned them. People have told others and I that the Vale is getting a terrible reputation due to Norman.

If your argument is that this hasn't been proven to you, then yes, that's correct.

If your argument is it never happened ... well then unfortunately you are wrong.

As for having to prove it to you, well unfortunately you are closed off and not willing to consider anything other than "Leave Norman alone"... I'm reminded of a famous internet video of someone passionately pleading for people to "leave Britney alone" when Ms Spears was getting a bit of flack. I guess your undying, unconditional loyalty is a nice character trait... just poorly directed.

I have shared the info I have heard with numerous people who I trust and I hope can actually make a difference. You sir, I care not whether you believe me... I find your continued insistence that Norman is right for Port Vale both funny and a little sad as you are only working on half the info... the half Norman spoon feeds you as you are sat on his lap.

I also look forward to your unique methods of supporting the manager!!!!!!!!!! If that's you supporting someone then I don't know what to call what you are doing to Norman!

So, so, so many words and so little substance.

Amazing how we've signed a player today with another shortly to be confirmed, your sourc.....sorry sauces seem a little sticky?

Anyway back on track....Have you got your season ticket?

So, so, so many words and so little substance.

Amazing how we've signed a player today with another shortly to be confirmed, your sourc.....sorry sauces se seem a little sticky?

Anyway back on track....Have you got your season ticket?

Never did I say that 'no players' will sign for the vale... so goodness knows what you are arguing there????

You see the difference between "IC says no player will ever sign for the Vale again" and "IC has heard that the Vale have a bad reputation and have missed out on some transfers because of it"... please tell me you see the difference there. If not, then I can 100% see how you are not getting the intricacies of this.

Although I'm not surprised that you have missed the point entirely, its a trait of yours.

Still not answering my question I see. If Norman is causing the vale to get a bad reputation in the game... and I said IF... then you admit that would be a bad thing right? Surely?

I'm not expecting you to agree that its happening because you would argue the Sea isn't Salty on here (I think you might glean some of your own self confidence or self worth by "Never backing down")... just to humor me and tell me whether you think that would be a bad thing.

Its Ok,you dont have to answer it... you are allowed to give up in this argument... Norman hasn't told you the right answer yet, so an opinion of your own must be hard.

Archived