onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

August 9th will be the start of my 45th season and I have not bought a season ticket, as over those years I have only ever bought 4. We were relegated in 3 of those seasons !! For the record I see myself as a proper fan. VTID

Aren't you counting the Crawley game on Aug 5th !!! :unsure:

I've been going for 45 years but that's me done, so fed up with the drivel on and off the pitch.

Still had no email or a call asking why I haven't renewed, not that I was expecting one but as a business surely you would try and keep your customers. And I'm not contemplating paying £22 any time soon. I won't post again as I'll probably get criticised for saying this

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

I've been going for 45 years but that's me done, so fed up with the drivel on and off the pitch.

Still had no email or a call asking why I haven't renewed, not that I was expecting one but as a business surely you would try and keep your customers. And I'm not contemplating paying £22 any time soon. I won't post again as I'll probably get criticised for saying this

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

agree that the club should do more to get the stay away fans back and the season ticket holders who have decided not to renew, i don't know how good our computer system is but we need to get fans details on the database and keep in touch better with offers either through the post or this day and age emails and texts etc.

Everyone makes mistakes, even you Ben as per your post above, it's how people learn from them. Hopefully this is a turning point but I do wish we'd appoint an experienced manager.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The fact he has not appointed an experienced manager again after Page,Bruno and limping along with Brown shows he doesn't learn from mistakes. I think you're ******* in the wind on this one REP.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

The fact he has not appointed an experienced manager again after Page,Bruno and limping along with Brown shows he doesn't learn from mistakes. I think you're ******* in the wind on this one REP.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I've said many a time his appointment of 3 crap managers have been his biggest downfall, it's why I'm surprised Garlick has followed in the same footsteps with Brown. Hopefully Brown will repay this time.

I've said many a time his appointment of 3 crap managers have been his biggest downfall, it's why I'm surprised Garlick has followed in the same footsteps with Brown. Hopefully Brown will repay this time.

Be it appointing rubbish managers, or rubbish people to run the club ... a fish rots from the head. All Norman's fault.

People are trying to do a job with hands tied behind their backs... I feel sorry for many people who are contracted to PVFC.

Be it appointing rubbish managers, or rubbish people to run the club ... a fish rots from the head. All Norman's fault.

People are trying to do a job with hands tied behind their backs... I feel sorry for many people who are contracted to PVFC.

They should take advice from Micky Adams on how to be successful in adverse circumstances.

On another thread. Suppose some Chinese guys turned up and took over the club - like the substantial investment at Northampton - is that good or bad?

I have renewed my season ticket and my sons despite it being likely we will miss a lot of games. I pondered this because it is a lot of money if it is not fully used, but I feel the level of season ticket sales does give the club some stability and aids its eventual sale. The sale is hindered by off the field valuations of Smith who may be sold and a sell on clause windfall possible for Hugill - if it happens given Preston appointed a new manager tonight. There is too much uncertainty about assets and liabilities to fix a price at present. Need the season to get underway.

If I was single with £50 million in the bank I would buy the club as a hobby. But I'm not. That is what we are looking for though - or a Chinese person - or maybe the neighbours can be rekindled more hopefully.

They should take advice from Micky Adams on how to be successful in adverse circumstances.

On another thread. Suppose some Chinese guys turned up and took over the club - like the substantial investment at Northampton - is that good or bad?

I have renewed my season ticket and my sons despite it being likely we will miss a lot of games. I pondered this because it is a lot of money if it is not fully used, but I feel the level of season ticket sales does give the club some stability and aids its eventual sale. The sale is hindered by off the field valuations of Smith who may be sold and a sell on clause windfall possible for Hugill - if it happens given Preston appointed a new manager tonight. There is too much uncertainty about assets and liabilities to fix a price at present. Need the season to get underway.

If I was single with £50 million in the bank I would buy the club as a hobby. But I'm not. That is what we are looking for though - or a Chinese person - or maybe the neighbours can be rekindled more hopefully.

I wouldn't fancy foreign owners Warren,foreign players did my head in last season and that was bad enough and as bad as Norman is one hung lo from hang dong ding industries may not be much of an improvement but it could be cos wey wun won and how long sin is in reality part of the clubs history.

Archived