onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Good to see that fans have kept the faith with NS given that we've sold almost as many ST's as last year.

Whether it's the Pope effect or Fradley/Garlick/Brown, does it really matter?

Time to unite behind Smurf and what he's trying to do to the Club.

Are you on a wind up. No faith from me for Norman we have gone backwards:angry:

As the staff at the Vale say we are starting from scratch with our leader in hiding.:yes:

Advert

Only the 3100 ST holders can unite as they are the proper fans according to Hitler

Well here's a conundrum. I haven't bought a season ticket and haven't for a few years because I'm usually saving for a summer holiday at the same so I will still attend all 23 home games but will pay more money than the season ticket holders. So I will be putting more money into the coffers than all the 'proper' supporters. Hang your heads in shame season ticket holders.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I alluded to the same Fuzzy. As i work 2 shifts i missed about 6 homes last season so ended up saving nowt.

Apart from Crewe away it is highly unlikely that any game will be all-ticket so there is no worry there.

I too will pay the top dollar and so be it that i am out of pocket

Everyone wanted him to appoint a CEO and step back' date=' now 'he's in hiding' [/quote']

Instead of do that in the first place like everybody told him but he knew better and now it has put us back at least 2 years or more:sad:

Instead of do that in the first place like everybody told him but he knew better and now it has put us back at least 2 years or more:sad:

Everyone makes mistakes, even you Ben as per your post above, it's how people learn from them. Hopefully this is a turning point but I do wish we'd appoint an experienced manager.

Everyone makes mistakes, even you Ben as per your post above, it's how people learn from them. Hopefully this is a turning point but I do wish we'd appoint an experienced manager.

Yes but mine has not put the club back for 2 years or more:wink:

Yes but mine has not put the club back for 2 years or more:wink:

Because you don't control the club thankfully. Now Garlick is in charge hopefully improvement and recovery will be there for all to see.

Archived