onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

Sad day today. I had ST since 86 until present with the exception of a 5 year absence(young family and money constraints)but today haven't bothered. No matter how much I looked at it just couldn't bring myself to hand over cash with Smurf as owner and employing a manager cause he's a cheap option.

Good luck to the 2900 fans for the season think you are going to need a lot of patience.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Love of Vale and patience, real Vale fans to the fore!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Wrong Garlick said 3790 more than last year, there are some real fans out there not the doomsayers on this blog. Thank god for real fans!

That may be counting the free/unpaid ones though. This was from the ticket office (Joyce Wheatley posted it on Facebook yesterday just after 7pm), so all I can give you. :smile:

Can I read or hear this quote from Colin somewhere?

I'd be astonished and impressed if that figure of 3790 is true.

See above :smile: only way there can be 2 different correct figures I guess.

Might have been a better idea to do it before the ST Early Bird deadline had passed, say last Friday.

Absolutely. If the point was to get people to support the club, they needed to be able to do so at the cheaper price.

Or we could have sent someone along with a card machine to take payment off people there and then.

It really wasn't thought through, was it?

Absolutely. If the point was to get people to support the club, they needed to be able to do so at the cheaper price.

Or we could have sent someone along with a card machine to take payment off people there and then.

It really wasn't thought through, was it?

We definitely need to sort out selling match tickets in pubs again, I think that would really catch on if they did it consistently. Reduces queues for the ticket office too so no-brainer really.

Whatever the amount u build on it now .

A however many games u can attend ticket ,dont just limit it to ten or maybe the supporter in question xan only get to five but at 22/23 quid a game may shrug his shoulders and say i aint paying that so will only go a minimal amount of games .

So a pricing structure which keeps fans interested as July u still want sales .

So u could start say a five match ticket deal 70 quid then the more games u buy the more money u save etc .

Not a ten match one at 200 quid make it 140 quid then folk wil look at it and go i can afford that and Vale can strengthen there squad

The could always charge a extra ten pence on food or drink items ,no one would know etc when the season begins .

Its all about giving Brown the resources needed to bring the best players in we can but also reaching out to the have nots who want everything for nothing or those who r underpaid and struggli

I renewed my lads yesterday on the telephone. Not renewed mine this time around, i asked on matchday prices and the lady i spoke to said as far as she knows the pay on gate price is not being reduced from 22 notes.

It won't be her ultimate decision but i hope they re-consider and think of 20 as a maximum.

Archived