onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

Vale Park will host a Father’s Day Luncheon later this month.

The Club hosted a similar event on Mother’s Day and it proved to be a big hit with the Valiant Suite being fully booked.

The luncheon, to take place on Sunday 18th, will include a superb three-course carvery for just £15.00 per person.

I may be mistaken but.... fathers day later this month?

18th is 1 week today.... thursday?

Traditionally June?

Communication improvements needed.... accuracy desperately needed

Nothing was officially released, but the unofficial Vale twitter page screenshot and shared a message from Tony Fradley, on Tuesday, saying announcement tomorrow re Season Tickets. No announcement was made. This morning unofficial Vale has closed down his twitter page.

Everything at the club at the moment just reeks of unprofessionalism. Colin said something about it being this week, then all this was leaked that it would be yesterday. He must be tearing his hair out, which is why I think (pure assumption on my part) that twitter page has closed. It's become clear from the info the page was sharing, that Tony was his source.

The whole 'Unofficial Vale' page reminded me of Dave Johnson who I'm sure thought he was doing his best tweeting bits of gossip he heard / knew. The problem was that people took it as gospel and berated Dave and the club when things didn't happen for whatever reason.

Unofficial Vale also tweeted that Eagles and Bikey had signed and that Streete had been offered a contract.

PS - anyone can rename a phone contact and take a screenshot to look it's like someone else.

The whole 'Unofficial Vale' page reminded me of Dave Johnson who I'm sure thought he was doing his best tweeting bits of gossip he heard / knew. The problem was that people took it as gospel and berated Dave and the club when things didn't happen for whatever reason.

Unofficial Vale also tweeted that Eagles and Bikey had signed and that Streete had been offered a contract.

PS - anyone can rename a phone contact and take a screenshot to look it's like someone else.

Unofficial Vale, I.e. Me said Streete was unlikely to sign a new deal ... the next day he didn't. Bikey, Purkiss and Eagles will be signing new deals and JJ hooper / sam foley won't be renewing their contract. (All i know contract wise)

The screenshot was from Tony Fradley, a man who has been giving me bits of information but was not my only source, the amount of duff information coming from the people at the top of the club and/or lies being told between everyone is the reason the page for now is closed.

Hopefully, the season ticket information that will eventually be released will be as I said and leaked and hopefully my contract gossip also comes true.

I've asked Rob F, who I've also had a lot of dealings with in the past to remove my account from here also.

Much love.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Unofficial Vale, I.e. Me said Streete was unlikely to sign a new deal ... the next day he didn't. Bikey, Purkiss and Eagles will be signing new deals and JJ hooper / sam foley won't be renewing their contract. (All i know contract wise)

The screenshot was from Tony Fradley, a man who has been giving me bits of information but was not my only source, the amount of duff information coming from the people at the top of the club and/or lies being told between everyone is the reason the page for now is closed.

Hopefully, the season ticket information that will eventually be released will be as I said and leaked and hopefully my contract gossip also comes true.

I've asked Rob F, who I've also had a lot of dealings with in the past to remove my account from here also.

Much love.

Don't be like that Norman:razz:

Much love.

Bye Dave, much love.

Traditionally June?

Father's Day generally falls 9 months before Mother's Day. Check it, it works. :)

Much love.

All a bit overly melodramatic mate. You seem to be taking it too personally.

You should know that some info you hear may or may not happen, it may be delayed or they may just be feeding you rubbish. Thats one of the hazards on trying to scoop the official site and getting your 'sources' news out there as quick possible. What its ended up doing is having a 20 page thread slagging off the club for an announcement that as far as I can see was never announced officially.

Traditionally June?

As you say - traditionally June...so why would you jump to the assumption that this communication means May??? Also, as you say 18th May IS a Thursday, so, again why would you assume it's advertising an event in May when it says Sunday 18th?

Making assumptions and reacting to rumours are two of the reasons there is so much guff on here! But making an erroneous assumption, then blaming Vale for poor communication is silly!!!:razz:

This is what I've been thinking. There was never anything on the official website or the official Twitter saying there would be an announcement yesterday as far as I could see. Am I missing something? So are folk getting their knickers in a twist about the club breaking a promise it never made in the first place???

It appears so. Thanks unofficial and Fradders!

If you go on the official site and click the tickets link the only thing mentioned is Walsall tickets !!!

This is one occasion where the fault does not lie with NS or the club, basically a rumour , chinese whisper or whatever has spiralled into a 20 page thread for something that wasn't on offer in the first place !!!

Well done to unofficial for this however well intended.

Archived