onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Evidently I'm thick. I think not.

You purchased a car for £1000.

You refurbished the interiors. £500.

You got a chavvy spoiler and lights. £500.

That's £2000.

Would you sell your car after you had invested that money and effort into it to make it look a little nicer? Would you let me buy it for £500 when you know yourself it cost you £1000 and it's in a Berger condition and state than orignal?

Wow.

Yes. You are thick.

What a ridiculous comparison.

Port Vale Football Club was purchased for 1.25 mill in Nov 2012.

In the four and a half years that has passed, support is down, playing squad is worse (don't really have one now), Vale Park, apart from the floodlights, is a bigger shithole, season ticket sales are woeful and all of this despite 3.7 million pounds being pumped into the club!

You cannot demand more money for anything that is worse than when it was bought.

Port Vale Football Club is in a bigger mess now than when he bought it.

Wake up.

Advert

That's £2000.

Would you sell your car after you had invested that money and effort into it to make it look a little nicer? Would you let me buy it for £500 when you know yourself it cost you £1000 and it's in a Berger condition and state than orignal?

Brilliant just brilliant.....

You bought the car for £1000

You refurbished the interior with inferior foreign counterfeit parts £500

You got a chavvy spoiler and lights of a push bike £500

That's £2000

The dealer who comes to view it says Ive got to refurbish the interior and the spoiler and lights don't go with that make and model so my offer is £500.

After your comment that goals don't count I'm getting more worried about you than Smurthwaite and that's saying something.

That's £2000.

You forgot to add the cost of the petrol,diesel that you put in.

If Smurf had NOT had the floodlights done we would not have been able to play games. ie The car would have failed it's MOT and be off the road.

That's £2000.

You forgot to add that you've driven around in said car for several years whilst paying yourself a salary no doubt and greatfully lapped up all the match day trimmings both home and away

Wow.

Yes. You are thick.

What a ridiculous comparison.

Port Vale Football Club was purchased for 1.25 mill in Nov 2012.

In the four and a half years that has passed, support is down, playing squad is worse (don't really have one now), Vale Park, apart from the floodlights, is a bigger shithole, season ticket sales are woeful and all of this despite 3.7 million pounds being pumped into the club!

You cannot demand more money for anything that is worse than when it was bought.

Port Vale Football Club is in a bigger mess now than when he bought it.

Wake up.

Dude. Don't bite.

That's £2000.

The truth, obviously, is completely different to your hilarious comparison. More accurate would be to say you'd bought a car for 1k, paid 2k over 2 years on diesel, realised it actually runs on petrol, then tried to sell the car for £3k. Tough ****, your mistake. You're lucky I'm offering you £1k, because I'm going have to spend a fortune clearing this mess up now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

for the first time in a few years I am in a position where I can buy season tickets for me and my daughter. However, they could be £25 and I won't be buying until the cancer is gone. Too little, too late

yes tim far to late,i've saved up enough but it aint going anywhere burslem hes renaged on everything he's said, I've cocked it up but i'll put it right ha! we've bob hope of that.

That's £2000.

I would suggest if you had spent 1K on the vehicle + another 1K on cheap cosmetic improvements you have either purchased a nail with the express purpose of selling it to a numpty for a quick profit or you are the numpty.

Cars dont usually increase in value until they reach a certain age or rarity, adding a chavvy spoiler to such a vehicle would decrease its value.

Its said that a new jag depreciates by 1K as soon as you sign the documents to purchase... even more when you put the key in the ignition.

The trick, if there is one, with buying second hand cars to sell at a profit is to spend as little as possible and turn them over quickly. You would probably make more money breaking them and selling the parts.

From a different angle.... if you bought a new vehicle, drove it around for 4 years and decided to sell it... would you expect to get more than you paid?... the market value?... or would you accept the best offer so you could move on to another vehicle?

That's £2000.

I've done that when I was younger, but in the knowledge the book value of my cars were daily depreciating. In 2 cases my cars ended up as salvage and worth nothing to me - except the paltry salvage fee.

As for STs, looking forward to the reduced prices :yes:

We had this a few backs. Aside from obvious physical differences, selling a football club and selling a car are two very different things. The analogies used, whilst quite amusing have absolutely no relevance, as the heated discussion following someone using a car analogy shows!

Archived