onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Yet again another useless thread with useless comments. I've read some dribble, another admin coming? Really, what benefit does Smurf get from this?

There is one reason why he is not digging deep and getting us straight back you. YOU. I class you as anyway who has used and abused him. You lack character and desire for us to achieve therefore at the first sign of bad luck you abuse and bully Smurf. I thank you for a season in league two. Like anything in life you need an incentive to achieve greatness, where was the incentive for Smurf to invest more money when he is being threatened and treated like litter?

More importantly why do moderators of this forum allow such abuse and threats to continue?

Advert

Yet again another useless thread with useless comments. I've read some dribble, another admin coming? Really, what benefit does Smurf get from this?

There is one reason why he is not digging deep and getting us straight back you. YOU. I class you as anyway who has used and abused him. You lack character and desire for us to achieve therefore at the first sign of bad luck you abuse and bully Smurf. I thank you for a season in league two. Like anything in life you need an incentive to achieve greatness, where was the incentive for Smurf to invest more money when he is being threatened and treated like litter?

More importantly why do moderators of this forum allow such abuse and threats to continue?

Am I allowed to say that I think the ex-chairman has made a complete horlicks of running our club or do you consider that to be abuse?

I've been going since before Billy Bells time. Think his name was Jim Lloyd. People always say same thing....Not going again til he goes.

I want Smurf to go too but will just support the Vale and still buy my season ticket cause it's my team

Sent from my SM-A320FL using the onevalefan mobile app

He ain't invested nothing

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

U wot m9?

I want Smurf to #@&% off as much as the next person, but Port Vale are my team and it's how I like to spend my Saturdays and I don't want to cut my nose off to spite my face. Smurf is temporary, Vale are permanent and I'll keep going to support them.

I fully understand people's anger towards the ex-chairman and it is entirely their choice if they wish to keep their money in their pockets. Equally I think folk should be allowed to buy season tickets without being criticised for doing so. It is a matter of choice and no one should be dictated to either way.

My better half has been watching Vale since 1950. Suggesting to him that he shouldn't have a season ticket would probably lead to a divorce. In his case Vale is an addiction. Both his father and his Uncle Tom were on Vale's books so supporting the Vale is in his DNA. Asking him to stop going would be like asking the Pope to give up the church! Having lived through numerous ups and downs with the club, why should he let an incompetent owner stop him doing what is part of his genetic make up?

Make your choice by all means but don't try to impose it on other people either way.

I think we will be looking around £265

Price not an issue it could be free and I still won't renew whilst your Dad is owner and MB manager. Can't support incompetence. Will find something else to do than watch Vale on a Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

@MBE

Good riddance. Really don't want your negative attitude at our football club. Free season ticket and you would not support your club are you sane?

To pass comment on your negativity towards the club voucher offer. This is great to push revenue to the club shop. I'm sure they are going we buy something and use the voucher towards therefore more footfall through the door and more sales and stock clearing. I for one think it's a great start and you should lay off.

You blame fans who abuse Norman as to why we are in league two and you think Norman has invested in the club?

Not very bright at all are you.

If I borrowed you 100 quid a year for four years and realised I was not getting it back, I'd stop borrowing it to you.

If I knew you couldn't pay me back but your mum offered me a few quid to let you get on with your life and for me to not harass you, I'd take it.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain anymore.

If you can't see it, you're thick.

End of.

Evidently I'm thick. I think not.

You purchased a car for £1000.

You refurbished the interiors. £500.

You got a chavvy spoiler and lights. £500.

That's £2000.

Would you sell your car after you had invested that money and effort into it to make it look a little nicer? Would you let me buy it for £500 when you know yourself it cost you £1000 and it's in a Berger condition and state than orignal?

Archived