onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Think yours and few others hate is getting the better of you.

How many owners have we had since me and you have been supporting Vale and how many have you hated towards the end of their tenure.

I used to feel the hate mesen but am getting to old for that now so as posted I will be getting a S T just hoping its goner get cheaper before I buy one and maybe SMURF will see sense and leaves but on that point,am not holding me breath

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Hatred has nothing to do with it John, open your eyes man. This man has a plan and he is now playing it out and it will not end well for OUR football club. Give him your money and you are helping him achieve his goal, I won't and neither will a good many others, enough is enough.

Advert

Hatred has nothing to do with it John, open your eyes man. This man has a plan and he is now playing it out and it will not end well for OUR football club. Give him your money and you are helping him achieve his goal, I won't and neither will a good many others, enough is enough.

Take it you want me not to buy a S T and pay on the day or do you want me not to go again ?

If people want to buy one. Great.

If people don't they shouldn't be frowned upon.

But the fact is that Norman Smurthwaite is a dangerous man. ruining our football club and fans will stay away.

All I will say to those who will buy a ST is don't blame the stayaways for any failings at the club.

Only one man is to blame.

Very good and well remembered.

I don't know how far back you supported the Vale but I go back to the beginning of the Bill Bell days,me and a few guys used to help the club by giving free labour to the club,We helped put the foundations in the old ticket office and we put some of the steps in at the back of the family stand.

Them days were the glory days of Rudge etc and every one loved Bill Bell but at the end most folk turned on Bell and yes there was hate.

I remember the days after Bell and with the vision of selling 5,000 season tickets and fans buying shares thinking they would have a say in running the club,they were great days but as history shows it didn't last and the hate came back.

When SMURF came in I wanted to be involved in the club hence my donation as we the fans could not buy shares,they were great days the first season with promotion but again as history shows its all gone **** up yet again.

My hate as gone now,my involvement in the club is at an end,I will from now just buy a season ticket and support my team.

Hope that answers your question ?

That's a no then.

I will say one more thing on this subject ( famous last words ) I have seen the club go through 2 administrations and I can see a third coming up and in my opinion that will be the end of the club as the points deduction would put us in **** street with none league looming,I still hope SMURF will see sense and sells up but can not see it unless it's to Hedge fund guys

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Could be playing Smurfs game trying to to starve him out and possibly steering us towards the conference league.I'll be getting my season ticket to prove to Smurf I care about the Vale and want to give M.B. every chance of succeeding.Eagles Foley, Bikey would be a good start,it can only be done with our support. U.T.Vale

A lot of people are assuming that not buying a season ticket means that they no longer support the club. Which is a bit if a simple narrative to put out there, however as those who are suggesting it don't seem to have the mental capacity to understand a narrative let alone create one I'll just say that they are to stupid to realise that they're stupid.

Buy or, or don't, it changes not a thing as long Norman still owns a loss making football club he has destroyed. The point is Football should be the primary focus, if it can't be your primary focus the. It's probably best that you stay away Andy hope for the change in ownership that this clubs needs more than ever.

I will say one more thing on this subject ( famous last words ) I have seen the club go through 2 administrations and I can see a third coming up and in my opinion that will be the end of the club as the points deduction would put us in **** street with none league looming,I still hope SMURF will see sense and sells up but can not see it unless it's to Hedge fund guys

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

The hedge funds didn't exist, have you not got your head around that yet?

Mate, generally, you're embarrassing af.

A congratulations?

Seriously?

In doing what they should have done five ******* months ago?!

And, quite frankly, I'll reserve judgement until I see how much the reduction is.

With the braincells floating around up there it will probably be a tenner off and a free programme every game.

He only exists on this forum because dudes like you bite so hard.

He's laughing his ******** off right now.

Stop biting.

Archived