onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

I am also one of the 500, I am not looking forward to the new season if I am being honest but we are port vale, Port Vale will never die.

Yes Smurf has cocked up up big time and now his only chance to recoup his money is to create a bidding war hoping the yanks come in with the "my money's better than yours"attitude.

Tony Fradley is just a PR disaster! Keep him away from the media.

Colin has been around the block he's got a tough job on his hands. We are going to have a mega low attendance next season. He's got to do everything he can to improve that. Pushing free tickets into schools,colleges, uni's, retirement villages and not to forget places such as Donna Louise, etc etc. A club the size of PVFC can afford to give away 23,000 free tickets a season. 1,000 a game. So let's do it and be proud of it. Let's give away more free tickets than the premier league! Footballs not a TV show!

Will be getting mine in a couple weeks,if it's cheaper that's even better,hope we have new owners by then but if not am still having one .

SNAP ! wonder if there are still other people who wait till the Red Bill falls on the mat before shelling out cash.

for the first time in a few years I am in a position where I can buy season tickets for me and my daughter. However, they could be £25 and I won't be buying until the cancer is gone. Too little, too late

Think yours and few others hate is getting the better of you.

How many owners have we had since me and you have been supporting Vale and how many have you hated towards the end of their tenure.

I used to feel the hate mesen but am getting to old for that now so as posted I will be getting a S T just hoping its goner get cheaper before I buy one and maybe SMURF will see sense and leaves but on that point,am not holding me breath

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Think yours and few others hate is getting the better of you.

How many owners have we had since me and you have been supporting Vale and how many have you hated towards the end of their tenure.

I used to feel the hate mesen but am getting to old for that now so as posted I will be getting a S T just hoping its goner get cheaper before I buy one and maybe SMURF will see sense and leaves but on that point,am not holding me breath

Will you be chucking 1k at him as a tip for his services to Port Vale ?

for the first time in a few years I am in a position where I can buy season tickets for me and my daughter. However, they could be £25 and I won't be buying until the cancer is gone. Too little, too late

Spot on smurf must think we are easily bought every day in every way more determined not to go till he has gone

Will you be chucking 1k at him as a tip for his services to Port Vale ?

Very good and well remembered.

I don't know how far back you supported the Vale but I go back to the beginning of the Bill Bell days,me and a few guys used to help the club by giving free labour to the club,We helped put the foundations in the old ticket office and we put some of the steps in at the back of the family stand.

Them days were the glory days of Rudge etc and every one loved Bill Bell but at the end most folk turned on Bell and yes there was hate.

I remember the days after Bell and with the vision of selling 5,000 season tickets and fans buying shares thinking they would have a say in running the club,they were great days but as history shows it didn't last and the hate came back.

When SMURF came in I wanted to be involved in the club hence my donation as we the fans could not buy shares,they were great days the first season with promotion but again as history shows its all gone **** up yet again.

My hate as gone now,my involvement in the club is at an end,I will from now just buy a season ticket and support my team.

Hope that answers your question ?

Archived