onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

Advert

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

I am so sorry and wish things would of been different for us both

Norman do the right thing and sell up to the neighbours next door and go with your dignity left or for many it will a hate for you which surely that is not what you want because it will not get any easier for you from the majority of supporters from now on:sad:

:sad:

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

People will get frustrated and abusive after what has gone on the worst abuse has started after reading your statement earlier trying make synetics look bad with the serious financial comments after u loading us with all this debt

Come on Norman what do u expect

You still have a chance to be respected by vale fans

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Wish?

You've began the sale of any crown jewellery of note, gone into hiding, placed a laughing stock as Chairman, treated interested rescue parties with utter disrespect and you wonder why you get stick...

It makes you really sad you ought to have been in my household the other sunday when we were relegated.Then you would have felt the hurt of what mr fradley calls real vale fans 3 generations of fans stunned of what season you have put us through.I myself have supported my club since 1955 i have heard many promises of success and in all those years not many have come to fruition.When you came along and we got promoted at wycombe i thought we might just have a chance only for 4 years later to have my heart ripped out again.If you really think anything about the vale smurf please accept the latest offer and give the local company a chance at running the vale.I listened to chairman that you have put in charge saying that we have sold 500 season tickets up to today that must tell you something surely their are 5 season ticket holders in my family id never thought i would say this but none of us are renewing until you make good your promise of never hurting the vale SMURF believe me you are killing my club and me and thousands of vale supporters can never forgive you for that.Please do the right thing accept and walk away with a t least a bit of dignity i thank you for trying but please go and give us our club back.

Do any of you actually sit back and think before you click reply? How can you say Smurf is a bad person?

He is a businessman, if you had any business go how I think you would realise that you can't throw money at anything to solve every solution or you end up in trouble.

Everyone is acting like it's world war three. Seriously the quality of players we had we could of just scraped relegation but we didn't that's football. Let me remind you that the likes of Dodds, Duffy, McGivern, AJ would of gotten us relegated too.

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far. This is football. Yes I am upset we got relegated but ultimately your abuseive comments and threats towards our chairman will seriously get you no where.

To put this into simple terms, your unhappy with your sky tv, do you make threats downthe phone and get results? NO.

Seriously the quality of players we had we could of just scraped relegation but we didn't that's football. Let me remind you that the likes of Dodds, Duffy, McGivern, AJ would of gotten us relegated too.

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far.

Now I know you're on a wind up.

Archived