onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Garlick : Manager statement

Fosse69

We won't go into admin. Smurf has too much to lose to allow it to happen.

Does he?

Or does new owners taking it over and forming a new co pave the way for the previous agreement to be invalid and allow Gorm to negotiate a new, more expensive, stadium rent?

Genuine question on the legalities of the FL covenant.

Advert

At this time, Brown is the logical choice. Maybe not the best option, but the logical choice. Finances will be stretched and available monies need to be spent on the playing side at present and not on an expensive management team. The restructure needs to start urgently and only Brown and his team can start this immediately.

100% agree. I don't think the time was right for Brown to come in when he did, neither for him or the club. But he did, basically because who else was going to do it. In this time of change we need a bit of stability and I believe this, along with retaining the coaching staff will be it. Get identifying targets and get a core group of players ready for the start of preseason.

As this announcement has come so soon I would be very surprised if it wasn't Brown. For me this isn't a bad choice, but nor is it an inspiring one. However, as you said - it is the logical one. Give him a year and see what happens.

Unity brings success, let's all get behind our new management team and give them a chance of bringing some stability to our club, we all need to pull together for any chance of success on and of the field.please support the club,put aside your difference, because together we give ourselves a chance.hoping and looking forward to a stable new season. One step at time.keep the faith u.t vale

Love your passion mate and the reference to my pseudonym!

Do we owe anything to HMRC that would make them a creditor? If we've not been paying them then that's a whole different ball game

just my take on a doomsday scenario ja, to go cap in hand for a loan would mean someone wouldn't have been paid and just as likely to be hmrc as any other creditor.

Lots of new grounds to go to. I wonder what next seasons shirt will look like:doh:

It's still something that needs to be sorted possibly depending on what state Norman left it in.

Is it true that GMB aren't renewing? Are we renewing with Errea? We will need to line up sponsors as soon as possible to maximize off the pitch revenue and set a competitive budget in League Two.

Does he?

Or does new owners taking it over and forming a new co pave the way for the previous agreement to be invalid and allow Gorm to negotiate a new, more expensive, stadium rent?

Genuine question on the legalities of the FL covenant.

No idea im not a solicitor, but once a covenant is in place i dont think it can be removed/changed because you want more money. The covenant is in place to stop a coventry scenario again.

Get Brown in the job from today and lets get re-building for next year. Last season was not only a farce because of Bruno but also his late appointment meant we missed out on lots of potential signings. Lets start today, retained list tomorrow and get moving. In the meantime hope a sale happens so we can get a larger budget for next season.

Agree. Get on with it!

I'd be ok with a one year rolling contract.

Any longer isn't justified for a rookie manager.

Archived