onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex-Chairman's Statement

valeparklife

Advert

that's how we got in this mess in the first place, and the last one too.

no we are in this mess because of smurf and the anti smurf brigade on here it's like being in the playground at school do you honestly think anybody would want to invest in the vale when a small bunch of narrow minded fans can't help themselves and try to discredit anyone they don't think is good enough to be the manager owner invester ceo chairman ball boy etc

no we are in this mess because of smurf and the anti smurf brigade on here it's like being in the playground at school do you honestly think anybody would want to invest in the vale when a small bunch of narrow minded fans can't help themselves and try to discredit anyone they don't think is good enough to be the manager owner invester ceo chairman ball boy etc

Absolute piffle!! Smurf makes a massive c*ck up of running the club and the fans are to blame. Complete joke.

absolute piffle!! Smurf makes a massive c*ck up of running the club and the fans are to blame. Complete joke.

read it again it's both not just smurf i really couldn't give a dam what any of you think that's my opinion and a lot of vale fans that i know who refuse to come on here because of the same few fans

fXNNnPV.png

Nick.

We were relegated because Norman, the incompetent idiot, got into bed with a 'hedge fund' consisting of a guy who sells car cleaning products door to door, led by a 'technical director' who is also a fabric and soft drink wholesaler. They built this squad, several of whom are on ludicrous money. Going by the player salary document Norman leaked to fans (still not forgotten Gorm) Cecilia for example was paid the equivalent of £32,500 PER LEAGUE GOAL if the figures are accurate.

It's OUR money, and Norman wants every penny back. His stupid experiment failed big time and now we/new owners are to pay for it. Its like the taxpayer having to bail out the reckless banking system in 2009.

Are you actually saying that should be swept under the carpet?

Narrow minded indeed.

Read the post will you? Plus the 4000 who do turn up want to keep it going.

I hated v2001 , I still turned up to support the team.

Do They?

Brilliant.

So we will get gates of 4000+ next season very week because they all want to keep it going.

Put my mind at rest that as.

Like others I agree it's a reasonable statement from a man who does accept he got it totally wrong.

Whether this means those fans who didn't attend because of smurf now come back remains to be seen.

Very interesting times ahead but I for one look forward to a new regime that hopefully will pull us all together and we get this great Club back on track. VTID.

Seconded.

Ive screwed up

The CEO will be given a budget of £X [same as last year?] and full authority to employ a manager and run the club.

Im sorry.

Simple statement that would have calmed some qualms and at least offered a little hope

Followed by a statement from the CEO that the managers position would be advertised from monday 8th may, price of renewing STs and plans for encouraging fans to get on board

Its not rocket science

Like others I agree it's a reasonable statement from a man who does accept he got it totally wrong.

Whether this means those fans who didn't attend because of smurf now come back remains to be seen.

Very interesting times ahead but I for one look forward to a new regime that hopefully will pull us all together and we get this great Club back on track. VTID.

I doubt many supporters didnt turn up because of smurf.

Far more likely they didnt turn up because what was on offer was cack.... its unlikely the same manager and players will change the offering.

Archived