onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex-Chairman's Statement

valeparklife

Come on.

He's been a disaster of a chairman in many respects, but given what's happened surely he's done nothing wrong here?

Stepped down leaving someone who knows what their doing (apparently) in control.

He's said he's looking for a buyer and surely it would be in his interests as well to get it sold asap?

Glad he's gone, hopefully we do get sold fast and hopefully no managerial changes are made until the club is sold.

Glad he's gone??

He's gone nowhere!

One statement and you believe it?

Are you that naive?

Look at the mans record!

******* hell. Are you all this naive?

I ******* despair. Hang on his every word like gullible ***** and the moan at people like me in 12 months time, who has been bang on the money so far, and slate me for wanting to tell you I told you so.

It's like banging my head against a brick wall with some of you.

Unbelievable

Advert

Apparently if you're not have a meltdown like a petulant child and/or abusing Smurf, you're pro-Smurf.

I'm sat here watching the fast majority of posters embarrass themselves, winding each other up with gossip, hear say and in some cases, total rubbish. As for abusing the new chairman before he's said or done anything is beyond belief; just who exactly is good enough to take over?

Yep, I agree. I'm not team Smurf but guess as I don't sit here typing cretin or **** or calling his daughter ugly I must be. I said months ago on here I'd be happy if he sold up but not just to anyone, that somehow puts me in the Smurthwaite defence league...

Yep, I agree. I'm not team Smurf but guess as I don't sit here typing cretin or **** or calling his daughter ugly I must be. I said months ago on here I'd be happy if he sold up but not just to anyone, that somehow puts me in the Smurthwaite defence league...

To be fair, you also called many of us every name under the sun for daring to question the guy in the summer and prior.

Whats the betting Smurf will still be the owner when the new season starts I cannot see him going anywhere he is playing us all like a fiddle.

By the time August arrives this will be a very long thread.

Whats the betting Smurf will still be the owner when the new season starts I cannot see him going anywhere he is playing us all like a fiddle.

By the time August arrives this will be a very long thread.

Sadly I am afraid that I think Ben's prediction is very likely to come true.

Betrayalllllll!

Betrayal I don't support anyone I support port vale you idiot Norman smurfwaite and some of your elk are both to blame for the predicament the club now faces I hope your all happy with yourselves the club I love is a farce because of all of you. whatever happened to just supporting your club instead of getting involved in the politics and character assassinations of anybody who takes the helm or has a different opinion to yours a lot of you need to grow up

You really don't get it do you? The fans that have deserted because of Smurthwaite won't come back because they don't care anymore. You're expecting people who have grown out of love with PVFC to come back and help fund the club for the sake of those that still care.

Good luck with that one.

They were never really fans then were they

There is absolutely no chance of him recouping his money so he will take money out of the club until someone pays him what he wants. He couldn't care less what happens to the club. If it closes down he owns all the assets anyway.

YES! So it is in his interest for the club to legitimately be worth as much as possible.

He has said that he isn't involved in the running of the club and is actively trying to sell. Isn't that what people want?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, most people want him gone asap. Has he actually said he isn't involved in the running of the club? Do you think Fradley and Garlick will have full control over the finances and how they are spent? No chance

no, I think your constant jumping on any posts that are anti Smurthwaite puts you in that league

...ruined the clubs reputation amongst players (no longer want to sign for us)...

Sick of reading this kind of crap, that got posted regularly through the season! In case you hadn't noticed, Chris Eagles and Andre Bikey both signed for the club and almost helped us stave off relegation - and despite an underwhelming welcome from the more inane of our "fans"! I just hope we can retain these two, amongst others, to give us a chance of a quick promotion with a much smaller squad, of better quality - that people have been banging on about!

Betrayal I don't support anyone I support port vale you idiot Norman smurfwaite and some of your elk are both to blame for the predicament the club now faces I hope your all happy with yourselves the club I love is a farce because of all of you. whatever happened to just supporting your club instead of getting involved in the politics and character assassinations of anybody who takes the helm or has a different opinion to yours a lot of you need to grow up

Oh dear.

Sick of reading this kind of crap, that got posted regularly through the season! In case you hadn't noticed, Chris Eagles and Andre Bikey both signed for the club and almost helped us stave off relegation - and despite an underwhelming welcome from the more inane of our "fans"! I just hope we can retain these two, amongst others, to give us a chance of a quick promotion with a much smaller squad, of better quality - that people have been banging on about!

I think it was Brown who said that Bikey et.al.were grateful for the opportunity to get some game time.

I also hope we can retain those two and I also hope for a smaller but quality led squad.

A quick promotion would be a minor miracle.

Archived