onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Relegated!!!

1977Valiant

Cheers for that Smurf you've single handedly relegated our club with your stupidity.

To completley dismantle a reasonable and stable mid-table team, to flip a coin and bring in a high risk manager in Ribiero on the basis that he mates with a high profile manager and he could get a few players from Man Utd is complete lunacy.

We could all see that this was on the cards before the season started and the only one who couldn't is you!

You're the most arrogant, idiotic clown we've ever had the misfortune to call our chairman, and that takes some beating after the v2001 & MOLD disaster.

Do us a favour get out of our club and sell it for what the club is actually worth as you're no longer welcome! :angry:

Advert

We have to move on. No point ifs and buts. We need to deal with the present and plan for the future. The Chairman has to decide quickly is he selling up or is he going to have a proper go next season. The decision also needs to be made quickly on whether or not Brown is taking the permanent management role. Clarity is required now so that we can prepare for next season in Division 2. If we do that we can clear out the deadwood, recruit and bed in the new squad well in time for the start of the next campaign.

He's probably stepping down as chairman, appointing the Coventry tea lady to replace him, with REP as her assistant, doubling up as his PR man.

If he still owns the club,which i am not sure if he does or not then he will step down as chairman anyway and Mr Fradley will be chairman i think,well those are the rumours anyway

I don't really post much these days so don't know anything about the club being sold/taken over etc, so excuse my ignorance in that respect but.....didn't Smurf say when he took over, that when he came to sell the club it would be in a better position than when he bought it? How does £3.7m in debt to Smurf and the club not owning Vale Park, and a relegation equate to a better position?

I don't really post much these days so don't know anything about the club being sold/taken over etc, so excuse my ignorance in that respect but.....didn't Smurf say when he took over, that when he came to sell the club it would be in a better position than when he bought it? How does £3.7m in debt to Smurf and the club not owning Vale Park, and a relegation equate to a better position?

My thoughts exactly !!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well done Norman, look at the dire consequences of your ridiculous decision making in the summer, last seasons 12th placed finish should have been used as a springboard to move forward, but no that wasn't good enough was it? Your are nothing short of an embarrassment to port vale, your lies, arragance and utter incompetence have dragged the clubs name and image through the dirt, your a disgrace, please sell to synetics and kindly never show your fat ugly face at vale park again!!!

Archived