onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Sold Up?

Smallthorne Dog

Advert

I believe Carol Shanahan played on the right wing for her school's Under 12 girls team and her husband Kevin has managed Real Madrid under a pseudonym.

I've got no agenda other than the truth. It was disingenuous this morning from some posters criticising potential new directors/chairmen for a lack of 'football experience' when championing Synectics as the people to drive us forward (who to my knowledge have no 'football experience' either).

And considering another major criticism of Smurf is his truthfullnes, I find it amazing that no one has answered my very simple question directly, yet.

It's genuinely sad to see that Mark Davies still hasn't grown up and is still trying to wind people up on here, the day we get relegated. He's been doing it for 10 years.

Imagine that. A full grown man spending 10 years of his life acting out poor wind ups on the forum of a football league club.

I wonder if he's even moved out of mummy's spare room yet?

The Charlatan wont stop while he's reeling so many in

The sad thing is he brought Hooper back. I think we can all agree the last three managers and their player choices have been in the main pretty horrific.

He didn't bring Hooper back, his loan period was up and I can't believe Northampton wanted to extend it.

I won't get drawn into your game here Tim. I quite frankly don't know how much Fradley has put in so far.

I'm not playing games. You are very specific as to what you claim Pritchard is putting in but you haven't got a clue as to what the others are? I think it is you that is playing games

So they have been mentioned in this thread before, by you.

You believe that they would make far better owners than Smurf,

Your concern with the new investment was their lack of football experience.

You refuse to see the relevance of asking about Synectics' football experience.

My concern with Fradley, if you care to read my posts, was he has zero business experience fullstop never mind football. Big step up from managing Network rail. Yet he is going to be the club chairman?

I've got no agenda other than the truth.

OK then, do you want folk who can run a successful business with limited experience in the football industry or do you want a bloke who has four years experience in the football industry and still struggles to run a bath?

The wind up merchants, keyboard warriors, idiots, sadoes and inadequates who post on here and pretend they have key information are not worth the time of day. My main complaint, which I have previously articulated, is that these people do, initially at least, have a scrap of credibility. They have this because the Chairman has in the past used a pseudonym on here, and because he has asked people to "leak" information on his behalf. With that track record he has effectively given open house to all kinds of lunacy.

This is yet another example of how our Chairman has acted in a way not befitting of his office. He should depart.

OK then, do you want folk who can run a successful business with limited experience in the football industry or do you want a bloke who has four years experience in the football industry and still struggles to run a bath?

I want the best person for the job which in my opinion would be a combination of business acumen, wealth, common sense, passion/objectivity amongst other traits.

Archived