onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics are still interested

Hagrid

Anyone who thinks a football club can be run efficiently without cash , in the lower leagues ,needs to come to terms with themselves.

When you say "without cash" do you mean without the club being subsidised or do you mean with crap gates and no off field income?

Advert

When you say "without cash" do you mean without the club being subsidised or do you mean with crap gates and no off field income?

Both.Outgoings will always exceed income in lower leagues.Greedy players and fans expectations make sure of that.

You're in la la land mate.

He doesn't care about you or the football club one iota. All he cares about is profit. Nice new Tesla, Norman.

He proves time and time again that he is a complete incompetent in general, never mind football club owner.

His greed and pig ignorance relegated us when Moussallati and the Norwegians proposed absolute B0LL0CKS in millions of profit on signing European youth players. Gorm went for it hook line and sinker. We are now relegated back to division 4 for god knows how long. He alienates everyone around him. He takes the **** out of customers by posting on here as Penny Black and on Torquay's forum as Mushroom, go and have a look what he was posting on there.

He doesn't understand football at all and never will. People who don't understand football should not own football clubs.

I wouldn't trust him to run a bath without starting a ******* fire instead.

New tesla says it all as they have just been recalled due to a serious brake fault so Norman obviously knows as much about cars as he does about running a football club !!

Running a football club though is completely different to running a successful IT business. How would they be able to convert their knowledge and success in IT into the sports market?

We've seen it before in industry. Companies trying to move into a new market and failing miserably because they don't properly understand it. I've seen companies throw money at takeovers until something sticks. Just because Synetics have been hugely successful in one domain (and there is no doubt that they have) doesn't mean they can go into any market and be a success.

I'm guessing Smurf was a successful businessman to have the money he has, and look at the mess he's made at Vale. That was as a cash buyout. If, as Smurf has claimed, Synetics need to borrow cash to buy the club, that sets alarm bells ringing for me.

People will no doubt claim that I'm pro-Smurf or other such stupid attacks just because I've aired my doubts. But frankly I'm fed up of people coming in and promising us a brighter future then leading us from one **** up to another.

No one claimed you were pro Smurf last time you came on to post about Synectics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

I agree of course we need drive and ambition, and cash to boot.

But we also need a sense of unity. Something that in reality hasn't be evident for some years followingthe V2001 fiasco.

Let's hope we can get all the above before it's too late.

Regardless of what some say we need some form of investment, not stupid money or directors loans etc but some investment is needed. Whether somebody could utilise sponsorships etc. But something needs to be done otherwise the club will virtually be there to make up numbers.

But we do need a sensible period of steadying the ship. However our former arch rivals would not be where they are now if it wasn't for the high levels of investment. Just seems painful seeing teams like Bournmouth in the premiership yet we are treated as the only club who could never hope for that let alone even get back to the second tier.

You're in la la land mate.

He doesn't care about you or the football club one iota. All he cares about is profit. Nice new Tesla, Norman.

He proves time and time again that he is a complete incompetent in general, never mind football club owner.

His greed and pig ignorance relegated us when Moussallati and the Norwegians proposed absolute B0LL0CKS in millions of profit on signing European youth players. Gorm went for it hook line and sinker. We are now relegated back to division 4 for god knows how long. He alienates everyone around him. He takes the **** out of customers by posting on here as Penny Black and on Torquay's forum as Mushroom, go and have a look what he was posting on there.

He doesn't understand football at all and never will. People who don't understand football should not own football clubs.

I wouldn't trust him to run a bath without starting a ******* fire instead.

I aren't in La la land just because your views are different. I actually respect your posts and work you did to unearth these things.

So if he doesn't go, what do you suggest we do? I have been going vale for only 40 years and I want my club to exist beyond my time and let future generations have the feeling I have had when we succeed.

Like I said, I don't know Norman or particularly want him at the club. All I do know is I am sick and tired of constant problems and really do fear that if we don't unite my,our,your club may be gone for good.

Regardless of what some say we need some form of investment, not stupid money or directors loans etc but some investment is needed. Whether somebody could utilise sponsorships etc. But something needs to be done otherwise the club will virtually be there to make up numbers.

But we do need a sensible period of steadying the ship. However our former arch rivals would not be where they are now if it wasn't for the high levels of investment. Just seems painful seeing teams like Bournmouth in the premiership yet we are treated as the only club who could never hope for that let alone even get back to the second tier.

I agree, but if you read the bloatcake nearly every week they are moaning. So is the promised land not worth the hassle. I just want our club have steady investment, sensible decisions and then I can start enjoying and looking forward to match days as I used to.

I really aren't bothered whether it's league 1 or above, I just want a team that gives 100% and win loose or draw a pint with me mates.

At the moment it always seems there is something going on.

I agree, but if you read the bloatcake nearly every week they are moaning. So is the promised land not worth the hassle. I just want our club have steady investment, sensible decisions and then I can start enjoying and looking forward to match days as I used to.

I really aren't bothered whether it's league 1 or above, I just want a team that gives 100% and win loose or draw a pint with me mates.

At the moment it always seems there is something going on.

hmmm sounds rather boring to me. PVFC should pack up and give up if it just wants to make up the numbers and remain lower league with **** facilities for eternity. Will become a chore being a Vale fan. I agree Norman is not the right man. But synetics are not either.

hmmm sounds rather boring to me. PVFC should pack up and give up if it just wants to make up the numbers and remain lower league with **** facilities for eternity. Will become a chore being a Vale fan. I agree Norman is not the right man. But synetics are not either.

You said in an earlier post that the club needed drive and ambition. Well I suspect the Business of the Year Award winners who have built up their company from its small local beginnings to a large organisation with clients on many continents around the world may just have a bit of that.

You said in an earlier post that the club needed drive and ambition. Well I suspect the Business of the Year Award winners who have built up their company from its small local beginnings to a large organisation with clients on many continents around the world may just have a bit of that.

:laugh::laugh:

I don't mind boring mid L1 until a billionaire comes along to fund the Vale into the Prem, but once there, without a 60k stadium which all the big clubs will have by then I would not expect a top 6 place. I have enjoyed our last 3 spells in what is now the Championship, but they were treats, we never drew enough support to maintain that status, at least 20k at least.

I'm confused. I'm sure someone commented on the exclusivity receipts going into the club. If the sale of the club would be by selling the shares surely the receipts go to the shareholder.

So are you saying that the exclusivity payments go to Norman, not the club? In which case, has some of the money he has put in in loans come from cash he has got through not selling the club four times?

Archived