onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

To be fair to Smurf I can't see anything bad about him being hands on helping the bar staff. That's a positive and deserves credit for that.

Problem is currently that's where the positives end. If we go down he needs to just say what he's doing in terms of staying or going and if staying then set a plan and a good one at that to bounce back. He will have no excuses if we struggle to bounce back next season considering Coventry aside and alongside Swindon, Notts Co and potentially Luton or Tranmere we will be the one of the big boys in that league. No Bournemouth, Plymouth, Bradford, Rotherham etc this time to compete with.

Nothing wrong with being hands on??? He as Chairman of the club should be representing the club by being with club / match sponsors.Meeting and greeting the staff etc from the visiting club.It makes the club look very amateurish,disorganised,cheap.

He's got the ground.

Whatever happens and whatever price he gets for the club, he'll be able to rent the ground back for 300/400k per season. It'll take new owners a minimum of 5 years to plan and move to a new stadium in which case he'll have recouped his failed investment in the club. And that's best case scenario. I fear the reality is much worse.

I fear the reality is much worse.

I think the reality is we haven't reached the bottom of this death spiral, under Smurthwaites tenure I fear that a Leyton Orient situation is looming, I suggested this months ago and got scoffed at,I am very concerned.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144[/ATTACH]

Unbelievable

Reports are coming in from the Sheffield area of people encountering a white-haired gentleman serving tea as coffee and coffee as tea, and telling people they would get drinks like they'd never had before in League One.

The same gentleman separated the cups from the saucers and told buyers they belonged to separate companies, and the cost of a drink would have to double as the coffee had come from Brazil where Portuguese is the first language.

A selection of unusual but vile tasting crisps from all corners of Europe were on sale at highly inflated prices, especially imported by an agent friend of the teabar man.

One person in the queue overheard someone saying they were attacked by a bread roll and a hob-nobb biscuit 2 years ago, but didn't report it to the police despite suffering serious crumb damage.

There was also much distress when it was revealed that the best pies and biscuits were all sold in the January food window, but had not been replaced except by some stodgy old stale oatcakes which were acquired without cost.

The teabar in question is likely to join those from Coventry, Chesterfield and Swindon and be downgraded to level 2 from level 1, and the person serving will blame the catering manager - Bolton fans have been warned to bring their own supplies next week.

'You fat b******, get out of our club'. Best thing that came from today, a section of the fans chanting that and having no negative reaction from others around. Maybe people are finally seeing what this man has done to our club, he is a disgrace. Anyone fancy taking a banner for the Bolton game?

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Reports are coming in from the Sheffield area of people encountering a white-haired gentleman serving tea as coffee and coffee as tea, and telling people they would get drinks like they'd never had before in League One.

The same gentleman separated the cups from the saucers and told buyers they belonged to separate companies, and the cost of a drink would have to double as the coffee had come from Brazil where Portuguese is the first language.

A selection of unusual but vile tasting crisps from all corners of Europe were on sale at highly inflated prices, especially imported by an agent friend of the teabar man.

One person in the queue overheard someone saying they were attacked by a bread roll and a hob-nobb biscuit 2 years ago, but didn't report it to the police despite suffering serious crumb damage.

There was also much distress when it was revealed that the best pies and biscuits were all sold in the January food window, but had not been replaced except by some stodgy old stale oatcakes which were acquired without cost.

The teabar in question is likely to join those from Coventry, Chesterfield and Swindon and be downgraded to level 2 from level 1, and the person serving will blame the catering manager - Bolton fans have been warned to bring their own supplies next week.

:clap:

Nothing wrong with being hands on??? He as Chairman of the club should be representing the club by being with club / match sponsors.Meeting and greeting the staff etc from the visiting club.It makes the club look very amateurish,disorganised,cheap.

That may be the case but the complete over reaction of some on here ("shocking"!) is pretty pathetic. He's helping out in a kiosk, it's not the end of the world. If the guy found a cure for cancer we'd have people complaining that he'd not done it quickly enough.

The way that some Vale fans behave almost makes me want Norman to stay on, just out of spite. There are some really stupid people on here, folk that want the guy gone at any cost, people who want to starve him out, people who feel that the odd isolated chant during a depressing defeat means that there's some kind of groundswell of anti-Smurthwaite feeling out there. People need to grow up.

If there are to be any demonstrations they need making NOW because the close season seems to heal wounds and brings fresh hope to many. Though the truth is nothing will change under this arrogant fool.

The sooner he is gone the quicker the Club can hopefully be re-built to decent well run and respected team. As Ray Williams said last night when asked would you sign for the current team? The answer a firm ''NO''. Ray knows more and speaks to people in the know than most of us on here.

That may be the case but the complete over reaction of some on here ("shocking"!) is pretty pathetic. He's helping out in a kiosk, it's not the end of the world. If the guy found a cure for cancer we'd have people complaining that he'd not done it quickly enough.

The way that some Vale fans behave almost makes me want Norman to stay on, just out of spite. There are some really stupid people on here, folk that want the guy gone at any cost, people who want to starve him out, people who feel that the odd isolated chant during a depressing defeat means that there's some kind of groundswell of anti-Smurthwaite feeling out there. People need to grow up.

I'm sorry to say it but you need to open your eyes and join Smurthwaite in the snack bar and start smelling the coffee.

I notice Andy Jones thanked your post but ask him how long did it take you to realise that a certain Mr Bratt was 'having your pants down'. I like you Dave but will you ever learn that there are bad people out there?

Archived