onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

I guess we wont gauge what their intentions are until we know who is involved,as you say it makes you wonder why people so far away would invest in a potentially League 2 club,it would be nice if it was to get us to the Prem and make themselves 90m....well we can dream i guess. As i have said maybe an Hedge Fund wont be as bad as we might think

They could pay smurf for the ground. Fill in the mine shafts under Vale park and build on the land.

Then move the club to a well populated football hungry part of the country, A place with currently very disalousioned fans. A place which also has a club where there is no such place name. Do you fancy travelling to Woolich every week ?

So let's just stay as we are.With a chairman who hasn't a clue about football.A rookie manager.Poor oversize squad of players.Poor marketing team.Poor PR.Dwindling fan base.

Not saying that at all.am saying who ever takes over not everyone will be happy so they will still have something to moan about which is in the blood of some on here.to be honest I will be glad when it's all done and dusted then we can get on with the football

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Didn't you actually give Smurf a donation and support V2001? Credibility problem there.

In the beginning when we all (well most ) were happy that SMURF took over I did donate some money to PVFC as we were no longer share holders and I could not buy shares.

As for V2001,Yes I bought shares and like most at the beginning supported them along with 5,000+ S T holders,that changed when Bratt and co decided they ran the club not the shareholders.

In the beginning when we all (well most ) were happy that SMURF took over I did donate some money to PVFC as we were no longer share holders and I could not buy shares.

As for V2001,Yes I bought shares and like most at the beginning supported them along with 5,000+ S T holders,that changed when Bratt and co decided they ran the club not the shareholders.

That's two successive losers you've backed! Hope you're not a betting man. Third time lucky eh.:clap:

the only chance he had of getting his money back was to get us to the championship the 8 million and bigger gate receipts would have easily given him his money back but instead of taking a gamble on getting a few better quality players in to push us into the play offs he completely gone in the opposite direction this season. and he's a business man ?

They could pay smurf for the ground. Fill in the mine shafts under Vale park and build on the land.

Then move the club to a well populated football hungry part of the country, A place with currently very disalousioned fans. A place which also has a club where there is no such place name. Do you fancy travelling to Woolich every week ?

I think you have a few things loose up top me owd fruit

Covenant on Vale Park, how can they build?

Archived