onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Sheffield Utd

Fosse69

Well there's 3 of us not going tomorrow all season ticket holders. Just know they will oversell the car park by the shop where we usually Park and refuse us entry just like they did against Warsaw last season. Expecting lots of problems tomorrow on and off the pitch. First time I have ever decided not to go for personal safety, not happy about it but I fear the worst

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

Grow a set you tart!

Advert

Matchday id say because this is the present that this is the biggest game in Vales history .

Wouldnt it be something if say Old Sage did the team talk im sure that fella would spark a fantastic performance today .

Get behind the lads ,encourage and more importantly be there .

We r foitball fans firstly two weeks ago end of Wimbledon game fans singing we r staying up ,two away defeats later the world has ended for some of our fab fans .

Get your heads up we have 450 mins of this eeason left to sort the mess we r rightly in .

Dont players do a Burton/Walsall home performance ,those performances were not acceptable .

We can do this .

We want c Blood .

If played Hooper when that ball comes in i want c u getting in there ,not shying away .

Today is for men so be men and u will get all the plaudits u deserve if u win which every player who takes to the field for PVFC must believe that is the case .

Big big day .

Utv

Well there's 3 of us not going tomorrow all season ticket holders. Just know they will oversell the car park by the shop where we usually Park and refuse us entry just like they did against Warsaw last season. Expecting lots of problems tomorrow on and off the pitch. First time I have ever decided not to go for personal safety, not happy about it but I fear the worst

What!!!

Over 50 years ive been going never seen or been involved in any trouble! you will if you look for it! go earlier and get your space on the car park poor attempt to not go!!

Good job we are heading for league 2 and not the championship, image some of the car parking problems you would encounter.

I don't know what's worse. You being to scared to go to a football match or actually telling everybody by posting it on a message board.

Behave yourself

I ain't going to belittle you like some of the others on here. The Vale fanbase is rife with idiots, and lob in a large away following and away fans in the home end and an almost certain defeat, I don't blame you for staying away.

Considering how poor the football is and the state of the club I really don't see the issue. Being told to 'grow a set', that its a '**** poor excuse', you're 'ridiculous', and the need to 'behave yourself' are fairly poor in my eyes, and says more about the critics than it does about you.

Cue a plethora of posts telling me that the OP should be 'gittin behin the ladss!!!!1' and its the 'biggest gam of the sason!'. I think some people are just tired of the club, and the fact that the players do very little to reciprocate our support, and don't want the probable issues today will bring. Grow up.

Looking forward to the game today although I have a sense of doom. I hope the Blunts don't score early as my depression is just beneath the surface and could result in the half time entertainment of me slashing my wrists on the centre spot. There will be at least one Blades fan in the Bycars as my wife is coming with me today. She is looking forward to going to Mr Chippy before kickoff. Will it be open on Good Friday?

Well there's 3 of us not going tomorrow all season ticket holders. Just know they will oversell the car park by the shop where we usually Park and refuse us entry just like they did against Warsaw last season. Expecting lots of problems tomorrow on and off the pitch. First time I have ever decided not to go for personal safety, not happy about it but I fear the worst t

Tarts,

My sentiments exactly.Ridiculous.

Your name will b highly appropriate today I reckon as the greedy smurf has forgone crowd segregation for profit I just hope any trouble is captured on social media and used to sue the pants off smurf and the club and results in massive fines and pionts deductions

Looking forward to the game today although I have a sense of doom. I hope the Blunts don't score early as my depression is just beneath the surface and could result in the half time entertainment of me slashing my wrists on the centre spot. There will be at least one Blades fan in the Bycars as my wife is coming with me today. She is looking forward to going to Mr Chippy before kickoff. Will it be open on Good Friday?

Are you treating her to gravy?

Archived