onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another poor Smurf decision

Iron Curtain

I like Michael Brown and I know he is fighting a losing battle. But it's becoming more and more obvious that he isn't the man for the job.

So yet again Mr Smurthwaite has made another massive clanger.

Offering Browny a contract extension before even offering him the job on a full time.

If we decide to bring someone else in, anyone worth their salt will want to bring on their own team meaning either a payoff we can't afford or Browny hanging around like a bad smell.

The foolish five on this forum will try and defend Smurf again.

Shame of Smurf.

Shame on those that still support him after he has proven time after time after time that he is not capable of making a success of his tenure at Port Vale.

knowing who smurf likes it will be a choice of Brown,Constantine(India) or Cox(Barrow)if smurf is still owner of course as any new owners would want their own man i guess

Advert

Smurf should just put the club up for sale for 2m see who comes in for it and write off the 4m he reckons that the club owes him.

Most other owners put money into football clubs that they know they aren't going to see again and don't expect it back. The complete idiotic buffoon who owns our club thinks different.

All this rubbish that he saved the club is exactly that, rubbish, there were 4 potential buyers so if Smurf and Wildes hadent of brought it then others would have.

I like many likeminded Vale fans just want this clown gone and the least he can do is put the club up for sale at what it's worth and we can go our seperate ways. That's the least he owes us all.

I no longer dislike the man I'm actually beginning to absolutely loathe him!

Imo if we go down which looks increasingly likely then i think he will have no option but to accept a lower offer and make a loss because how its going he could easily lose another 2m next season.

He needs to stop being a cock and as you say put it up for 2m,swallow his pride,he has had a go and messed up,time to give someone else a go at running and tbh how i feel tonight even hedgefunders cant be much worse considering they will need to get us into a higher position to make a profit(which is what they are about)

I'm not sure yet Norman has got any of his decisions right, certainly since he was on his own, all his decisions have been awful. He is solely to blame.

That being said, Bruno managed us for 23 league games and we got 27 pts. Brown has done 18 games and got 18 points.

The players don't care. Why should they?...Its a job to them, thats it...They know the writing is on the wall for us going down. It doesnt affect them one bit. Its us poor fuckers footing the bill.

No doubt the players are having a nice chiense takeaway this evening, while feeling sorry (but not that sorry) for themselves.

Remember gents- its a short career. Your studs will last longer

Today I sat there listening to our lot huff and puff and it was clear as day we were never going to score a goal if we played until midnight. I didn't go because I aren't a masochist, I don't like inflicting pain on myself and knew that we would lose again. At least at home I could shout and rant without fear of being arrested The fact is that we haven't got a decent forward amongst Forrester, Cecilia or Hooper to be blunt they all play like big girls blouses and couldn't win an argument.

Really though all the blame can be apportioned to just one person as there is only one reason for our predicament and it is the bloke who owns the club. The man hasn't got a clue of how football works and he thinks that a rookie manager can get to the Championship paying players £200 a week and without him putting his hand in his own pocket. I hope when Brown is relieved of his duties as he surely will be in a couple of weeks time that he tells the 'over sized ego' a few home truths.

Today we conceded the goal simply because our frontmen are so inept that defenders like Smithie have to go up for corner kicks leaving us wide open at the back and even a rubbish team like Chesterfield won't let an opportunity like that pass them by. Every manager in the league must know that all they have to do when playing against us is defend the corner then welly the ball up the field and run through our shred bare rearguard.

When I think back to how our fool of an owner rubbished Popey and boasted that he could get better for less. What a feeking joke that was because we are still waiting you uneducated idiot.

What did you allow us to bring in a few rejected journeymen who don't know the meaning of loyalty and a string of loanees who don't give a jot about this club which means so much to the fans but slowly and surely the buffoon of an owner has driven many of them away and relegation will surely drive even more to desert the sinking ship.

Totally agree, I could not put myself through that sh-te today either.

It will kick off I'm afraid if we get a mauling from Sheff Utd, folk pure and simply are sick of the crap.

Where has Norman crawled to? He needs to man up, face the music. Perhaps the fans will make the decision for him next week?

I did not think we could get lower than the more recent Valaint 2000 capers but I was wrong.

You STILL try to defend Smurf even when he gives Brown an army with water pistols to fight Cruise missiles ? Your posts are just beyond a joke after this result, and the worst thing is that you are trying to deflect the real blame. Shameful, absolutely shameful.

Have you been in his new car yet ?

Where did I defend him? 😂

Here is a tip read people's posts before you try to respond.

Today I sat there listening to our lot huff and puff and it was clear as day we were never going to score a goal if we played until midnight. I didn't go because I aren't a masochist, I don't like inflicting pain on myself and knew that we would lose again. At least at home I could shout and rant without fear of being arrested The fact is that we haven't got a decent forward amongst Forrester, Cecilia or Hooper to be blunt they all play like big girls blouses and couldn't win an argument.

Really though all the blame can be apportioned to just one person as there is only one reason for our predicament and it is the bloke who owns the club. The man hasn't got a clue of how football works and he thinks that a rookie manager can get to the Championship paying players £200 a week and without him putting his hand in his own pocket. I hope when Brown is relieved of his duties as he surely will be in a couple of weeks time that he tells the 'over sized ego' a few home truths.

Today we conceded the goal simply because our frontmen are so inept that defenders like Smithie have to go up for corner kicks leaving us wide open at the back and even a rubbish team like Chesterfield won't let an opportunity like that pass them by. Every manager in the league must know that all they have to do when playing against us is defend the corner then welly the ball up the field and run through our shred bare rearguard.

When I think back to how our fool of an owner rubbished Popey and boasted that he could get better for less. What a feeking joke that was because we are still waiting you uneducated idiot.

What did you allow us to bring in a few rejected journeymen who don't know the meaning of loyalty and a string of loanees who don't give a jot about this club which means so much to the fans but slowly and surely the buffoon of an owner has driven many of them away and relegation will surely drive even more to desert the sinking ship.

To be honest whilst I was disgusted by a number of 'professional' 'players' attitudes today it was a classic repeat of the Danny Pugh sending off on Tuesday. Our attack followed by crap old slow players being completely exposed 1 on 1. I wouldn't play any of the players (Smith or Eagles aside) in my own urine today. The three man tactically clueless management team and the rest of those cowards need putting on a burning ship and sending out to sea.

I didn't think anything could beat Coventry away for abysmal performances, I was wrong.

The players and the management were shameful.

Totally agree, I could not put myself through that sh-te today either.

It will kick off I'm afraid if we get a mauling from Sheff Utd, folk pure and simply are sick of the crap.

Where has Norman crawled to? He needs to man up, face the music. Perhaps the fans will make the decision for him next week?

I did not think we could get lower than the more recent Valaint 2000 capers but I was wrong.

I bet the wastrel was at Wembley last week cheering on his favourites the Sky Blues. I wish he would stay down there and never come back.

To be honest whilst I was disgusted by a number of 'professional' 'players' attitudes today it was a classic repeat of the Danny Pugh sending off on Tuesday. Our attack followed by crap old slow players being completely exposed 1 on 1. I wouldn't play any of the players (Smith or Eagles aside) in my own urine today. The three man tactically clueless management team and the rest of those cowards need putting on a burning ship and sending out to sea.

I didn't think anything could beat Coventry away for abysmal performances, I was wrong.

Thenplayers and the management were shameful.

Saw what you did there...........Typical Smurfette answer to Old Sages post, BLAME everyone but Smurthwaite.

Archived