onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shots fired outside Westminster

SuperValiant1876

Advert

A pal of mine is working in westminster and someone facebooked him saying stay safe a bomb has gone off, that was about 30 mins ago , scoured news sites but cant find anything

BBC Radio 2 reported a suspect package had been found in a vehicle, not heard anything about an explosion

I was in the gallery for Prime Ministers Questions today and left at 1pm through the gate where the attack took place. We heard about the attack on the train back to Liverpool from Euston.

I'm shocked for those people involved. My thoughts and prayers are for all those people who have been killed or injured and in particular for the officer on the gate who has died and may well have been the one who let us out of the gate at new palace yard.

There were many children visiting Parliament today, quite a few of primary school age. They must have been afraid about being locked in and I can't imagine how their Parents and Teachers must have felt when they found out their children were involved.

My sincere condolences to all.

I was in the gallery for Prime Ministers Questions today and left at 1pm through the gate where the attack took place. We heard about the attack on the train back to Liverpool from Euston.

I'm shocked for those people involved. My thoughts and prayers are for all those people who have been killed or injured and in particular for the officer on the gate who has died and may well have been the one who let us out of the gate at new palace yard.

There were many children visiting Parliament today, quite a few of primary school age. They must have been afraid about being locked in and I can't imagine how their Parents and Teachers must have felt when they found out their children were involved.

My sincere condolences to all.

My daughter was there at the exact same time last week whilst in London on a school trip for the week, makes me grateful that she came home safe. At the meeting at the school before she went, the teacher glibly said "James Bateman take terrorism very seriously", in reality there would have been bugger all they could have done if they had been there today.

Archived