onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

Of course I'm for real.

The usual suspects are like broken records. I'd go as far as to say they relish this situation.

Smurf messed up, no doubt, and to be fair it was a pretty major mistake appointing Bruno but he's admitted his error and is trying to resolve it. Some though deem it acceptable to throw as much mud as their stubby little hands can manage. Only at this club, with this bunch of ******** would poor form on the pitch translate into the chairman sitting on the riviera, having disposed of his interest whilst coining it in from our ground rent.

I've no idea why these people feel so entitled to an opinion about the intricacies of running a club because there're entitles to none. The worst thing that the internet did for Port Vale was let then the chairman on social media and giving the unworthy a voice. Truth us some never stopped protesting since V2001 & probably never will.

Advert

Of course I'm for real.

The usual suspects are like broken records. I'd go as far as to say they relish this situation.

Smurf messed up, no doubt, and to be fair it was a pretty major mistake appointing Bruno but he's admitted his error and is trying to resolve it. Some though deem it acceptable to throw as much mud as their stubby little hands can manage. Only at this club, with this bunch of ******** would poor form on the pitch translate into the chairman sitting on the riviera, having disposed of his interest whilst coining it in from our ground rent.

I've no idea why these people feel so entitled to an opinion about the intricacies of running a club because there're entitles to none. The worst thing that the internet did for Port Vale was let then the chairman on social media and giving the unworthy a voice. Truth us some never stopped protesting since V2001 & probably never will.

Totally agree. why not stop trying to interfere with the running of the club and just support the team.

you must remember that there are thousands of people not on the internet and are oblivious to all the talk on the forum who just turn up as they have done for years having seen the good bad and the downright ugly and that promotion and relegation hit different clubs every season and win lose or draw they will give their comments to their mates and life goes on.
I don't need to have a computer because I and anyone who has an ounce of nous can see everything what is wrong on the pitch and by listening to his interviews where he says something then does another.

I believe that those who still support Smurthwaite cannot for some reason separate Port Vale from it's owner.

Of course I'm for real.

You really come over as a bitter and twisted fellow Yukon. Do you realise that a small number of us saw what is rapidly approaching quite a while ago and a few weren't afraid to voice these opinions. I'm sure that you won't believe me but all I have ever wanted for Port Vale a club I have supported since I was a toddler is a well run club with a sensible owner and I get no pleasure from seeing that the man that we are currently stuck with fulfills neither of these things.

I have no desire to protest by standing outside the entrance as my arthritic knee is too painful but what I shall be doing is to keep mt ST money in my pocket until the owner either see's sense or better still goes back to Coventry.

Of course I'm for real.

I'm as entitled to an opinion on a fans forum as you are. Every time I type out a post and press submit. Who do you think is entitled to an opinion? Smurf and anyone that supports him?

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. What I would say is that I'm aware of several people who have supported us for a serious amount of years who will not be renewing ST's if we go down and there's no visible changes.

These are hard core, 40 odd games a season people over 30-40 years service.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I believe that those who still support Smurthwaite cannot for some reason separate Port Vale from it's owner.

I think most people support Port Vale, not Norman Smurthwaite. You can paint these people as Norman supporters because they won't join you in shouting buffoon and cretin from the rooftops if it makes you feel better but all you are doing when you are name calling is diminishing your cause. Doha showed the way how to do it the other night without resorting to creating a divide.

Of course I'm for real.

Read the first sentence of that last paragraph again Yukon.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Re black and gold

the owner has made fook ups and plenty of them and it has cost money whether it be a loan or directly out of his pocket however i cant believe a business man who has amassed millions sole intention is to run up debt which will outstrip his assets meaning it will cost him in the end anyway.My thought would be he has tried to spend his money on the plan A and trusted the wrong people to aid the enforcement of this and when his back was against the wall he shoots from the hip .

Now black and gold is being mentioned and as much as smurf didnt have a plan B it would seem this call to action doesnt have any plan as if you could manage to influence him to sell he could sell to anybody you will have your wish but who will the baton pass to next and will you be happy!! simple fact is only one person can control this-

People wanted page gone got their wish-in came bruno they wanted him gone got their wish-people wanted root and branch clear out of players like dodds etc got their wish- the new squad venture wasnt good enough change is wanted and people got their wish- New managers names were touted people said dont want him cant have him so the club put mbrown in charge now he isnt good enough--v2001 were going to the wall and even the supporters on the inside couldnt influence this outcome even though they were shareholders.

fans who just want to support the club/team are called a happy clapper(see previous posts) , up smurfs backside, blind to whats going on etc etc, fans who want to protest will be seen as damaging the club --THERE ARE NO WINNERS and the cycle will continue to split the fan base even though we see & care for the same thing albeit from a different angle.

I would suggest to the current black and gold supporters to use your negativity in a positive way and use it to try to find a buyer who is serious about investing and purchasing our club then i'm sure all will be right behind you (apparently on radio it said simon jordan was looking to get back in football didnt running palace cost him something like £6m a year)if you have no potential owners to push its a non starter as we could end up with an hedgefund now thats scary.

Archived