Todays L1 Games

PVTony

True, but Bolton stink anyway for past misdeeds if you are old enough to remember. We never used to beat them, just one magnificent golden time when Ray Walker scored in about the 193rd minute and they were funing - possibly my favourite Vale league goal of all time, as they had crippled Mark Grew earlier in that game.

i lost all my money out of my pockets :-)

Advert:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will need 51pts to stay up anything less won't be enough with our GD. When we had 21pts to play for 6 wasn't a big ask but now there's only 9 left to play for it looks beyond us.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Hard to believe not long ago that Brighton stayed in the league on goal difference, where are they now? there is always a chance.

Hard to believe not long ago that Brighton stayed in the league on goal difference, where are they now? there is always a chance.

They're still on the south coast, despite their promotion.

(Sorry, if I don't try and laugh at things, I'll end up crying at the current shambles).

I really think that is it for us and we are down, fully expect Bury to beat a Northampton team who had 2 players sent off the other day and then they would be 5 points in front.

Bury will be roared on by a big crowd as well, it's only a fiver get in. I wonder what offer we'll be putting on to help the cause?

Advert:

Bury will be roared on by a big crowd as well, it's only a fiver get in. I wonder what offer we'll be putting on to help the cause?

As I posted on the matchday thread, it would be great to have it £1 a head and U-16's free, or would that be too much to ask? Rochdale did it.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Blooooody BOLTON ! They lose to Oldham, now cant beat Bury which means they will need points when they come to us. I really don't like that team since 1973 Easter and then again in 1993 when they deprived us of promotion. GRRRRRR

Don't blame Bolton, they are playing teams scrapping for their lives to remain in league 1, however this weekend they should get the job done !!!!!!

Advert:

Archived