onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Todays L1 Games

PVTony

Advert

Bury fans should be worried too with their last 3 games. Bolton away, Northampton home and Southend away.

We really need Fleetwood to win at Peterborough (and against Millwall) otherwise Bolton will probably be promoted by the time they play Bury and won't have anything to play for with the championship gone by then too.

Bury only have three games left now don't they and we have 5? Come on, this really means given their games 1 draw and 1 win from our 5 could do it.

No excuse if we get relegated frankly. In fact it seems harder for us to get relegated than to stay up.

Really ? I'm rooting for Vale all the way, but we are playing the 2 clearly best teams at home and will do well to get one point from those 2 games.

That means winning an away game, and that may well still not be enough - we are likely to need 5 points more. So you think it looks likely to get 4 points from Oxford, Walsall and Fleetwood. Nice if you are right, but it goes against form and odds.

After Bury's defeat tonight, Skybet rate us exactly 50/50 (evens) to stay up. I don't think they have seenour fixtures personally.

Bury seriously need a forward who can hold the ball up,head and shoot and bring others into play.Score and brothel springs to mind.
It would help if they played the one that they have in his correct position instead of either on the wing or the bench! Just like the Great MA did until Marc Richards left and was forced to move the Pope into his one true position. Give me Tom and Louis as a partnership any day instead of our current pair of 'powder puffs' who are too weak and idle to cause the opposition any problems.

It would help if they played the one that they have in his correct position instead of either on the wing or the bench! Just like the Great MA did until Marc Richards left and was forced to move the Pope into his one true position. Give me Tom and Louis as a partnership any day instead of our current pair of 'powder puffs' who are too weak and idle to cause the opposition any problems.

Good players can play anywhere Owd.I'd sooner have Smith and Streete than those two.:wink:

I'd put smith or streete up front at lest they can head a ball, purkiss c/b taylor r/b leave 2/3 players back if we have a corner or free kick to stop the break away, if they have a corner or free kick put 2/3 players around the half way line they will have to leave men back to mark them.

Archived