onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for Norman Smurthwaite to put a genuine price tag on the club and go

News Feed

behave! hes said that its a FACT they didnt get it till after it was printed. Which he either didnt explain it or he realised that it wasnt fact

He clearly explained, as he has done again, and others can plainly see what he has posted. You obviously struggle understand the written word especially if he has written it. That is because you have a problem with him that clouds your judgement

Advert

No they haven't and that is another example to back up what OS has just said. You can't help yourself. If you are going to try and debate, at least get your facts straight. I haven't had my nose put out, I just don't agree with how the Chairman has run the club since 2013. I base this on his actions and words which are all out in the public domain, nothing else.

You need to have a good memory to be a liar.

this is a fans website where anybody can comment on any post they like, if you can't handle that don't come on here

The conversation was with Bert not you .If you can't handle that don't come on here for another 6 months until you feel the need to spout your bile again,Mr Moderator.

The conversation was with Bert not you .If you can't handle that don't come on here for another 6 months until you feel the need to spout your bile again,Mr Moderator.

this is an open thread, anyone can comment on it whenever they want. I aren't a moderator so what is that supposed to mean?. Still waiting for an explanation of your liar comment, who is a liar? If you are saying I am please post the facts on why you think I am, if you can't then remove your post.

Archived