onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port vale are making me so sad!

old sage

Advert

If his two favourite players came back,would that sway him?

You can mock, Old Sage is as passionate a Vale fan as you will get, wake up and smell the coffee, there are a lot like him, passionate Vale fans home and away who are considering their support next season, just what is there to look forward too ? 2nd division football, a reduced budget thus giving us more untried cast offs, and Smuthwaite, what vision what gems of wisdom will he come up with ?

Crewe are planning for next season now, their assistant manager is looking and watching targets now....... We haven't even got a ruddy manager, still we've still got the catalogue and youtube videos to peruse on the beach.

However well intentioned , that's the attitude that's got us into this mess AND the previous mess. You've learned absolutely nothing. The only thing in our favour is that even dogs only give an electrified fence one , in the case of a few, two chances.

I'm sorry, but I'd say it's the owner that's got us into this mess (goes for the previous ones too), not the actions of the fans. I will be getting a ST too, regardless of if we're in L2 or L1.

I understand you're staying away for your own reasons, & fair enough, although I don't exactly see what you're achieving by doing that. Don't criticize people for wanting to still go & watch us though. We need every fan we can get right now too, regardless of if we agree with the owner's actions or not.

I haven't lost my temper since I last went to a game . Its made one hell of a difference.

Oh yeah I remember you saying about personal reasons a while back, I wasn't referring to those (great if you're feeling much better & you're probably a bit better off too). I meant in relation to the impact you've had on the club, that's all.

For me, you can't blame supporters for the current state of the club because they've bought season tickets & supported the club. Refraining from buying one in our current position would only mean Smurf subsidises & puts Vale into more debt until he sells (& can't see him selling on the cheap & writing his own input off), in addition to less people being there to support the Vale at home games.

All I see as a result of that, is a higher selling price (because of his further input), & the Vale having smaller attendances/less income on paper, which could all possibly put potential buyers off even more IMO.

Old Sage wants a reason ,after 55 years,to buy a season ticket.**** me.

If you can't see what is happening to our club then I feel sorry for you. Just carry on making sarcastic meaningless comments while we slide down and out of the football league under this clown Smurf.

You can have a pop at me if you like because after supporting vale for 60 years and at least 25 as a season ticket owner I won't be renewing as long as he is in charge. The simple reason is I don't have any faith in him to do anything remotely sensible with the money.

Oh yeah I remember you saying about personal reasons a while back, I wasn't referring to those (great if you're feeling much better & you're probably a bit better off too). I meant in relation to the impact you've had on the club, that's all.

For me, you can't blame supporters for the current state of the club because they've bought season tickets & supported the club. Refraining from buying one in our current position would only mean Smurf subsidises & puts Vale into more debt until he sells (& can't see him selling on the cheap & writing his own input off), in addition to less people being there to support the Vale at home games.

All I see as a result of that, is a higher selling price (because of his further input), & the Vale having smaller attendances/less income on paper, which could all possibly put potential buyers off even more IMO.

I don't need the money, but I do expect to be entertained for my money and am prepared to pay for that. The money I spent on festival and concert tickets last month would buy three or four season tickets. Sadly that rules out any chance of a ST for next season already because of clashes.

If you can't see what is happening to our club then I feel sorry for you. Just carry on making sarcastic meaningless comments while we slide down and out of the football league under this clown Smurf.

You can have a pop at me if you like because after supporting vale for 60 years and at least 25 as a season ticket owner I won't be renewing as long as he is in charge. The simple reason is I don't have any faith in him to do anything remotely sensible with the money.

Do as you like Bert but why have you been going for the last 60years?I've been going 57 years and I'll be going next season to make it 58.Did you get a season ticket when Starve 'em Out was happening?Did Old Sage?I think I know the answer.

Do as you like Bert but why have you been going for the last 60years?I've been going 57 years and I'll be going next season to make it 58.Did you get a season ticket when Starve 'em Out was happening?Did Old Sage?I think I know the answer.

FYI I didn't so I guess that makes my comment inaccurate I apologise. You have to ask why I have been going for 60 years bloody obvious I would have thought. I'm vale to the core and as such I want the best for the club and Smurf isn't it! Well at least he can bank on you to provide him with money to waste on half baked ideas whatever league we are in

I'm not doubting your love for vale just don't let it blind you to the dangers under Smurf.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived