onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Confidence in the owner.

Spunk Trumpet

Do you have confidence in Norman to get us out of this mess and take us forward.  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in Norman to get us out of this mess and take us forward.

• Yes
    • No

I absolutely have no faith in Norman. For what it worth we have 1 of the dearest season tickets now in the league in 1 if not the poorest areas in the league. I use to look forward to going games now I have to drag myself to them. I've made mind up that next season whilst Norman is in charge I won't be going to another game, I can't trust him to invest MY HARD EARNED MONEY IN THE CLUB. We will just get another manger probably Brown on the cheap another load of players again on the cheap and he will continually keep making mistakes. I've seen it too many times. My season ticket money will be used going towards having a even better summer holiday for me my wif and kids at least I no it will be money well spent. When and if Norman sells up then I will return and gladly have a season ticket again. I wonder how many more are thinking the same? Please leave Norman now!!

Advert

"I do it my way" YES, you have you joker, back down in lg 2. way past your sell by date, just **** off, your no better than the last lot.:angry:

Time for the black & gold army we got rid of the last lot we can get rid of him.:clap:

We invested in the last top, that is the difference.

If I had to choose between bill bratt and our current chairman it would be a close decision on who is/was worst chairman in our history.

It's no comparison. They leached off the club for their own self interests and clung on to the bitter end. We were lucky not to go out of existence.

I see Leyton Orient have been issued a winding up order today. They were pushing Championship before they sold to a dodgy Italian. Now they are on the verge of dropping out of the football league and going out of existence. We need to make sure the next buyer is spot on, and it's worth waiting for. Realistically if the purchase is funded by loans are they going to have the financial muscle to propel us to the Championship and sort out the ground?

NS is stubborn and has made a lot of mistakes. However, I am willing to give him one more season to show he has the nous to take this club forward. Come on Norman, you have read the comments on here, you know what the fans want, so please deliver them. If you act on your word things can be turned around. There was once a greyhound named 'Coates Out' you know ;)

It's no comparison. They leached off the club for their own self interests and clung on to the bitter end. We were lucky not to go out of existence.

I see Leyton Orient have been issued a winding up order today. They were pushing Championship before they sold to a dodgy Italian. Now they are on the verge of dropping out of the football league and going out of existence. We need to make sure the next buyer is spot on, and it's worth waiting for. Realistically if the purchase is funded by loans are they going to have the financial muscle to propel us to the Championship and sort out the ground?

NS is stubborn and has made a lot of mistakes. However, I am willing to give him one more season to show he has the nous to take this club forward. Come on Norman, you have read the comments on here, you know what the fans want, so please deliver them. If you act on your word things can be turned around. There was once a greyhound named 'Coates Out' you know ;)

The problem is Norman doesn't listen to the fans. He's a narcissist like my mad ex mother in law. Always right. I'm glad she's my ex mother in law.

The last lot said they were holding out to the right buyer!

Smurf might not be fleecing the club but unless he is going to keep ploughing millions in to the club because it's so poorly ran and dwindling crowds the we end up in administration or wound up all together. We can keep waiting till supposedly the right buyer comes along but by then I don't think we will have much of a club left let alone many supporters to witness it. I want him gone ASAP, obviously wanting someone a lot better in his place but I would guess that would sum about 99% of potential buyers.

Coincidentally a couple of hours ago I found a document produced during the troubles which detailed a lot of the prospective purchasers . It made interesting reading . I also had some interesting conversations at the time , particularly with a guy from Portugal. He sent me a copy of the draft contract he produced and during the few days after, a couple of the directors phoned me (separately) and described some of the things in the contract that they didn't like. Funny, I couldn't see them in mine.

I think you should set up a new Forum as l do not know how to do that

And the title

Do you have confidence in Smurf selling to the right party

For me that is more important than any that is posted here

Other than our table position that is what preoccupies my mind most

Norman I very rarely come on here anymore a lot of the fans on here are still bitter that you brought the club and own it outright I wouldn't bother about the 20 or so billionaires on here who have done it all and succeeded ie managing a club owning a club everyday running of a club some even playing for the club best thing do is keep off these sites and enjoy your sleep at night

Norman I very rarely come on here anymore a lot of the fans on here are still bitter that you brought the club and own it outright I wouldn't bother about the 20 or so billionaires on here who have done it all and succeeded ie managing a club owning a club everyday running of a club some even playing for the club best thing do is keep off these sites and enjoy your sleep at night

what a silly post

Smurf might not be fleecing the club but unless he is going to keep ploughing millions in to the club because it's so poorly ran and dwindling crowds the we end up in administration or wound up all together. We can keep waiting till supposedly the right buyer comes along but by then I don't think we will have much of a club left let alone many supporters to witness it. I want him gone ASAP, obviously wanting someone a lot better in his place but I would guess that would sum about 99% of potential buyers.

We can't just sell to anyone though. I've privy enough to know about some previous potential buyers prior to Norman's era. There are a lot of jokers knocking about. For me they need to be able to purchase the club outright and have at least 10 million available for future investment.

How could anyone be bitter about owning the club outright , being owned by that mish mash consortium was the worst thing that ever happened.

norman has made huge mistakes and has admitted same so with a substantial wedge owing he isn't likely to lose much of his investment willingly,neither would anyone else in his position so I think we still have a fighting chance,our safety or otherwise is in our own hands.those who think he should PUFO aren't thinking straight the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.just my opinion,for what it's worth.

what a silly post

That's your opinion I think all your posts are vindictive and bitter because nobody listened or wanted your advice

norman has made huge mistakes and has admitted same so with a substantial wedge owing he isn't likely to lose much of his investment willingly,neither would anyone else in his position so I think we still have a fighting chance,our safety or otherwise is in our own hands.those who think he should PUFO aren't thinking straight the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.just my opinion,for what it's worth.

How could anyone be bitter about owning the club outright , being owned by that mish mash consortium was the worst thing that ever happened.

Come off it you've constantly run him and the club down since he took over just waiting for a slip up so you could attack

Archived