onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Well done SMURF

PVFC_4_EVA

Well done smurf for admitting your mistakes and for communicating with the fans.

I think we need to admit that nobody is perfect but there is no doubting that you are trying your best (even if some don't think it's good enough).

This thread might have negative responses from some fans but always try to focus on the positives and moving forward together.

Up the vale.

We can stay up if the fans keep behind the team.

Advert

Well done Smurf for ballsing up our season, getting rid of our best players and pushing us to the brink of relegation to League 2. That's clearly all forgotten about now because you said sorry on a forum.

I respect your opinion I just wanted smurf to know my opinion and maybe some other fans.

Talk is cheap.

I credit him for answering questions on here but let's not get carried away and start singing the mans praises. The club is in a mess. Particularly on the footballing side.

Huge mistakes have been made. Some of which he has owned up to and apologized.

Now is the time for actions from the man. If he isn't going anywhere, which he says he isn't, then now is the time to get all fans onside and build some buzz.

We are where we are because of some horrendous errors of judgement so let's not brush that under the carpet.

Tonight is a start. Something which should have happened a long time ago.

More importantly is three points tomorrow.

Seriously no what he needs to do is be professional and organise a Q&A with local paper,radio etc and communicate properly not through a forum.Do you really think a chairman should be acting this way and thank him for it...bizarre.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Seriously no what he needs to do is be professional and organise a Q&A with local paper,radio etc and communicate properly not through a forum.Do you really think a chairman should be acting this way and thank him for it...bizarre.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

If another poster feels inclined to thank Smurf then so be it. I certainly wouldn't call it 'bizarre'. It's all part of OVF's broad church opinions.

Talk is cheap.

I credit him for answering questions on here but let's not get carried away and start singing the mans praises. The club is in a mess. Particularly on the footballing side.

Huge mistakes have been made. Some of which he has owned up to and apologized.

Now is the time for actions from the man. If he isn't going anywhere, which he says he isn't, then now is the time to get all fans onside and build some buzz.

We are where we are because of some horrendous errors of judgement so let's not brush that under the carpet.

Tonight is a start. Something which should have happened a long time ago.

More importantly is three points tomorrow.

But talk isn't cheap. It's £3.7M.

The Club is a mess in every regard.

He has apologised about 50 times. How many more?

Dialogue is welcome but not predictable dialogue.

The simple fact is no-one will pay what he wants/will want for the business.

Archived