onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How Angry are you?

Beza

I am angry because every part of what we are enduring now I told all vale fans on here exactly what smurf was all about and what would happen. Thread after thread I was shot down in flames amongst the adulation and admiration of this messia with his sweetie jar and his re building of our club.

95% percent of vale fans could not smell financial trouble if it farted in their faces.

I did warn of the ground split from the club.

Burslem Port Vale will need a ground to share let's face it it will not be the 365 . It will have to be a club we can get too because at the level we will be at we will still attract 2000.

Stafford Rangers maybe ????

Advert

I am angry because every part of what we are enduring now I told all vale fans on here exactly what smurf was all about and what would happen. Thread after thread I was shot down in flames amongst the adulation and admiration of this messia with his sweetie jar and his re building of our club.

95% percent of vale fans could not smell financial trouble if it farted in their faces.

I did warn of the ground split from the club.

Burslem Port Vale will need a ground to share let's face it it will not be the 365 . It will have to be a club we can get too because at the level we will be at we will still attract 2000.

Stafford Rangers maybe ????

Don't fret, everything you said then is still just as daft now. You made claims that were obviously ridiculous, you moaned that we weren't charging for a wedding in a burslem football club that high end venues such as Crewe hall would charge. And you moaned that we weren't making an amount through school proms that would have needed every school in stoke on Trent to use vale park exclusively about 3 times a year. and you weren't the person who first warned the fans about the ground split.

No interest but still posting 300 times a day eh Tim. Mostly about things that have made you angry. You seem a bit confused.

no interest in attending Vale Park. How do you know what my state of mood is? Im currently toasting my feet in front of an open fire, couldn't be more chilled. Posted a lot in the last 24 hours but have hardly posted on here in the last 4 years

no interest in attending Vale Park. How do you know what my state of mood is? Im currently toasting my feet in front of an open fire, couldn't be more chilled. Posted a lot in the last 24 hours but have hardly posted on here in the last 4 years

"Kylie,were you impressed by Tim's performance on Sunday?"

Kylie-"No,clueless"

Don't fret, everything you said then is still just as daft now. You made claims that were obviously ridiculous, you moaned that we weren't charging for a wedding in a burslem football club that high end venues such as Crewe hall would charge. And you moaned that we weren't making an amount through school proms that would have needed every school in stoke on Trent to use vale park exclusively about 3 times a year. and you weren't the person who first warned the fans about the ground split.

How many schools have booked a prom in five years.

Answer non

I would have solved vales corporate and commercial problems within three months.

How many schools have booked a prom in five years.

Answer non

I would have solved vales corporate and commercial problems within three months.

Glad to see though andyregs you have stopped blowing smoke up Norman's back side

Now not sure who you are and what you do

We had 3 Proms last year

Weddings sold until 2019

This Xmas and New Year sold out and income over 130k profit circa 60k

Now you must be a real big shot but we are growing the business year on year but sorry not up to your standards

Now not sure who you are and what you do

We had 3 Proms last year

Weddings sold until 2019

This Xmas and New Year sold out and income over 130k profit circa 60k

Now you must be a real big shot but we are growing the business year on year but sorry not up to your standards

Norman these sort of things need to be shouted from the rooftops good work by the way!

Norman these sort of things need to be shouted from the rooftops good work by the way!

Agreed we need to promote far more positive news stories and messages about our club.

This needs to come both within the club and from the fans regardless of the current plight of the team.

Awaiting to be shot down for a positive post.

Vale fan since 1985 and not about to stop.

Agreed we need to promote far more positive news stories and messages about our club.

This needs to come both within the club and from the fans regardless of the current plight of the team.

Awaiting to be shot down for a positive post.

Vale fan since 1985 and not about to stop.

Well done smurf 3 proms a year. Very good and not being sacarstic . West Brom only do ten so by comparison good work

Do our in houses caterers provide the food and our in house balloon artists and decorators provide the decor to drive profit.

If only you talked about what you have done which is in parts great folk like me would support you totally at my own expense

Your lack of communication costs you and our club.

Well done smurf 3 proms a year. Very good and not being sacarstic . West Brom only do ten so by comparison good work

Do our in houses caterers provide the food and our in house balloon artists and decorators provide the decor to drive profit.

If only you talked about what you have done which is in parts great folk like me would support you totally at my own expense

Your lack of communication costs you and our club.

In house catering people come in to dress rooms tables etc

Archived